Stop flirting and...Woah

(Sangs outfit)

Ten minutes later we are at the car, have it loaded up, and on our way. I'm driving with Danny beside me in the passenger seat, in the back is Sam in the middle and Cole and Carter on either side of him.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask.

I just get a bunch of smiles and nods.

"We're great Sang!" Danny says really excited.

"That's good now get some sleep, we have a day of driving ahead of us." I say.

The three munchkins in the back go to sleep but Danny decides to stay up.

"I have all of your transcripts and papers saying that I am your legal guardian courtesy of daddy dearest" I tell him.

"Dad?" he asks "What does he have to do with this?"

I answer with a long rant about how my grandparents died and how they left everything to me oh and lets not forget that I don't exist and how I just got a fake birth certificate but that's all I have to say I'm me and how I kind of want/have to keep it that way (long story). UGGG

"Okay wow" Danny says wide eyed.

"Yeah well this means if Diane finds us she can't really do anything about it so we're good" I smile reassuringly at him.

"So tell me is there anything you want when we get there?" I ask.

"Where are we going anyways?" He responds with another question.

"Charleston, South Carolina" I say "Now answer my question."

"Nothing that's not necessary but books, clothes, maybe a guitar but you don't have to" He answers nervously.

"I want to though I don't plan on using my grandparents money on anything that's not necessary so we can get it with the money I already have from work" I say. "And lets not mention I want to get you a credit card and a phone" 

"A credit card your joking" Danny jumps suddenly excited.

"Yes but there will be rules and it will be linked to my account so I can see what your getting okay" I say smiling warmly at him.

"Yes yes yes" Danny seems to be freaking out now so I just let him be.

One day later we're ahead of schedule, because I decided to drive all night instead of stopping at a hotel like I planned, and we are in Charleston, I have to call the lawyer that is supposed to meet us at the house its early but everyone is awake so I figure we could have an early breakfast.

"Who's hungry?" I say.

Everyone jumps and I hear a chorus of 'me''s.

I pull up to Bob's Diner.

I tell the boys to wait in the car while I go make a call on the burner my dad gave me.

"Hello this is Jerry how may I help you?" asks a male voice on the other end.

 "Hi this is Sang Sorenson, I was calling to say that I can meet you at the house in an hour and a half" I respond.

"Oh great perfect timing" He replies. "I will see you then"

"Okay thank you see you soon bye"

I walk back to the car. "Let's go I'm starved"

The boys jump out of the car and race to the door. I can't help but smile at them.

We walk in and there is a sign saying 'Please wait to be seated'. We stand there for a minute before this boy with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes come out. He looks like he could be a model.