Shopping

(Sang's outfit)

Breakfast was full of my brother's and me getting to know everyone and them doing the same, I learned that most of the boy's shorten their names Gabriel is called Gabe and Victor is called Vic, but I think I like Victor better. I also learned to not get in Gabe's way while we're shopping.

Gabe also mentioned internet shopping and when he mentioned, I had to check out my own website, my brothers and I all started laughing, and when we explained why we were laughing I thought Gabe's eyes were going to fall out of his head.

After breakfast we get into our designated cars and head to the mall.

Gabe and Victor apparently had to run some errands so we decide to meet in 45 minutes at the music store and we all part ways.

First stop the phone store, I get everyone a phone and a phone case, except Sammy. I also sign us up for a family plan and all that jazz.

After mine is set up, pull the paper with the number Luke gave me out of my pocket and text Luke a simple 'Hey it's Sang' so he had the number then turned the phone off and put it in my back pocket.

That only took about 20 minutes so we decide to just hang around the music store. Knowing they will go crazy, I tell the boys that they can only pick three books for now, and giggle when they pout. Before Danny can go to find music books I grab his arm.

"Guitar." I say walking towards a wall full of them.

"You don't..." He starts.

"Shut up and be spoiled for a day." I tell him and go to get someone to help.

When I get back with an attendant, I already know which one he wants. I grin like crazy and ask the attendant, whose name is Mick if my brother can try that one first.

When Mick gets down the Gibson Guitar my brother was already crazy about and hands it to him, I kiss Danny on the cheek and tell him I'm going to get the twins to check out the drums and pianos in the catalog Mick showed me.

I bring the Cole and Carter to the front desk and have them look through each catalog and pick out which one they like so we can make a music room.

Finally I go to find Brandon who insisted on watching Sammy and find them looking at music books I smile and walk up behind them.

"If you keep this up I might have to hire you as a babysitter." I tell him.

"I would love that." Brandon says turning around with Disney music books in his hand and laugh, Sammy loves his Disney.

"Have you pick you're books out yet?" I ask Sam.

He just nods. "Alright well then let go find the stuff we need for Danny's guitar because we all know that if we don't he won't! Am I right?" I tell Sammy.

He nods again and Brandon laughs.

"Where did Corey go?" I question Brandon.

"He figured that he would go to the candy store and grab stuff for you all." He responds.

"That's sweet, but next time he tries to pay for something, I'm hurting him." I say dead serious.

Brandon laughs at me. "Sammy here is the one who told him everyone's favorite candy." He accuses jokingly.

I fake glare at my cuddle bear "Traitor." I say.

We all laugh and go find extra strings, a capo, picks, a strap, and pretty much anything else Danny will need.