HELP!!! (Not an update)

It took me forever to write this because I'm not generally someone that asks for help, but as a few of you already know, I seem to have writers block/ I'm doubting myself a lot as a writer. I want you guys to vote on how the next chapter should be like/ what I should do. At least at the beginning. To 'vote' I want you guys to comment what you think for each. Please please please comment, if you love an idea, if you hate an idea, or if you have your own idea, literally any feed back helps.

# 1

It starts the morning after, and someone barges in while they are asleep. (I think I like the idea of someone barging in but again, I'm not sure. What do ya'll think?)

# 2

I try (KEY WORD TRY!!!) to write a sex scene...

# 3

I ask another author/someone else/one of ya'll to write the sex scene for me. (Of course this person will get credit)

Any suggestions? OR offers? ;)

# 4

They don't have sex at all, they are about to but one of Sang's brothers interrupts and "needs help with something" or one of them gets cold feet.

# 5

Please comment here if you have any suggestions. Or just anything to say.

ANYTHING helps guys, as I have said before I absolutely love your feedback so please don't feel shy, and if you are, you could always message me.

XOXO <3<3<3

-Writer

       THANK YOU!!!!! YOU AMAZING BEAUTIFUL KIND HELPFUL AWESOME HUMAN BEINGS                                                                                    AND OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!