He stole my cuddle bear!

"I'll try it."

Right after the words leave my mouth Brandon jumps up and hugs me, and I laugh at him. After that Corey hugs me as well.

"Know any places that deliver for lunch?" I ask laughing at how I chose to change the subject.

"I'll go order pizza." Corey says.

"One Cheese, one pepperoni, garlic knots, and what ever you guys usually get please." I smile at him as he puts his thumbs up showing he heard me.

"You're not very good at changing the subject, you know." Brandon says once Corey is on the phone.

"I know, lets go wake them up." I jump up and go to the pool house,Brandon following curiously behind me. I grab a bucket and walk back towards him.

"Fill this up and bring it to the theater room." I instruct.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Raven." I answer then head towards the theater room.

Once I'm there I gently wake up Cole and Carter. By the time those two finally wake up Brandon is here with the bucket filled up.

I creep over to Raven and grab Sammy out of his arms trying not to laugh as he subconsciously holds him tighter "Corey come back." he mutters in his sleep then turns and grabs the pillow beside him.

I now have a sleeping Sammy in my arms.

"Give it to the twins." I tell Brandon.

He hands it to the twins and comes to stand beside me.

"Why are we waking him up like this?" he asks.

"He stole my cuddle bear." I say holding up Sammy.

We stop talking when we hear the twins counting down.

"3" Carter says.

"2" Cole says.

"1" they say together as they throw the bucket of water on Raven and run towards me and Brandon.

We all laugh as Raven shoots up.

"Chto za chert" He screams. (Translation- What the fuck)"yazyk" I tell him. (Translation-Language)

He just glares at me.

"I give you to three da?" he says then starts counting down.

Before he says two I hand Sammy to Brandon and dart out of the room.

I run into the kitchen to find Corey sitting on one of the bar stools.

"Hi." I say going behind him so Raven can't get me.

"Wh..." He starts before Raven runs into the room and he changes his question. "Why is my boyfriend wet."

"Maybe he changed genders." say casually. When Corey realizes what I said he blushes and I laugh at him.

"We woke him up." I tell him the truth.

"Move Simpatichnyy bliznets" Raven says and I die laughing at the nick name. (Translation- Cute twin)

Corey starts to stand up.

"No don't leave me." I whine.

"Sorry you brought this on yourself blondie." He says, we both blush when he said the nick name.

"It was a group effort!" I say backing away from a semi chuckling Raven.

He doesn't respond, instead he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder while I'm hitting his back.

Instead of going somewhere in my house he goes out the front door and starts walking to his everybody following us laughing their asses off, including Danny and a now awake Sammy.

"I hate you all!" I yell at them still hitting Ravens back making them laugh harder.

Raven opens the door and we are suddenly in a living room full of people.

Does that stop him? NO.

I suddenly get an idea, remembering that I can use my brothers love against them. MWAHAHA.

"Oww Raven you're hurting my stomach." I complain.

Suddenly Cole and Carter are kicking his shins, Sam is kicking the back of his legs, and Danny is pulling me down.

Once my feet are on the ground I turn around to see Raven being beaten up by 3 young children while cussing at them in Russian.

"Prekrati eto glupyye chertovy d'yavoly" He yells.(Translation- Leave me alone you stupid fucking devils)

"Language." I yell through laughs.

Once they are done all of my siblings run over to me to check if I'm okay.

"I'm fine munchkins" I smile at them.

I turn around again to see Brandon on the floor laughing with the other people I have yet to meet, and Corey trying not to.

I decide to be evil again.

"Brandon's the one who filled the bucket with water." I sing as Raven gets up.

Raven turns sends an evil glare towards Brandon then chases him out the door.

I smirk and turn towards Corey. "Help me next time." I say with an evil voice.

He just nods.

I turn towards the five who I haven't met to see them all staring at me.

"Hi, I'm Sang." I say holding my hand out.

"I'm Dakota Lee but my friends call me Kota." One with brown hair and glasses says grabbing my outstreched hand.

"Nice to meet you." We say at the same time, making me laugh and him blush.

"I'm Gabriel and please tell me your hair isn't fucking dyed." The next guy says.

"Ummm... No?" It comes out as more of a question.

"Great, and when can I wash it." He says; I'm guessing he didn't swear this time because he realized that there are kids in the room.

"Ummmm" I don't have an answer to him.

"Ignore him, he's crazy... I'm Nathan." A boy with red hair holds out his hand for me to shake and I smile at him and grab his hand.

"I'm Marc." A guy with two different colored eyes says smiling at me, I smile back.

"I'm Victor." The final one says holding out his hand for me to shake as well. His eyes. HIS EYES. I've never understood the meaning of fire eyes until I saw him. I think I almost gasped.

"Umm well anyways this is Danny, Carter, Cole, and Sammy." I say gesturing to each of them as I say their names.

Once they all say hello to each other Kota starts asking questions.

"When did you move here?" he asks.

"Oh we got here early this morning." I respond.

"Weird I didn't see any moving trucks." He pries.

"We packed light. But we are going shopping tomorrow with Brandon." I smile.

"fan fucking tastic Vic and I are coming too." Gabriel announces instead of asks.

"I don't see why not" I respond.

"We're keeping her." Gabriel says.

Authors Note:

Guys there was so much more but I came back to check spelling mistakes and literally the last HALF was missing so now I'm going through everything to make sure its correct. I'm so sorry. 

On another note please comment suggestions and stuff, I love hearing feed back!!!!! Also don't feel like you can't correct my grammar, sometimes I'm lazy and don't check.

Once again I'm sorry for the mix up.

Thanks a bunches.