ix. (jasmine)

One Year Later...

The night my sister and Michael conspired our talk was the last I had seen or heard from him. I couldn't lie, I had missed him terribly, but parts of me wouldn't allow him back into my life. So, I guess the universe had to make some plans of its own. At 6pm, I sat in my office, finishing some work when Stephanie alerted me that she was heading out. "Go home, Ms. Sims. It's Friday and you don't need to be in the office until 8 again." "I will soon, trust me. Just have one other thing to finish up." As I typed up the last of my proposal for a grant to expand the building, I received a text. It was from Michael. I was surprised that he even still thought of me. Hesitantly, I responded to him. He asked if we could catch up somewhere, that was if I didn't have any other plans. More hesitation, but I said yes.

                Soon as I left work, he sent me the address to his new home and I met him there around 7:15pm. After arriving to his place, I was greeted by him sitting outside on his balcony. "I have to admit, I'm a little surprised you showed up," he said. "I'm surprised I came myself. Are you coming down?" "Yes. If you could, meet me around back on the patio." After he disappeared into the house, I went around the back and seated myself at the table. Within seconds, he came through the sliding door and I stood up to greet him with a warm hug.

He was still insanely irresistible, with his sweet charm that had never seemed to leave

He was still insanely irresistible, with his sweet charm that had never seemed to leave.  "How have you been?" I asked while we both sat. "I've been okay, can't really complain. How about you?"  "I'm...better. A lot better. I went and got some help. Turns out I was more messed up than I thought." He nodded, "I hate I had to add to that." I didn't want to bring it up, but I had to forgive him. "About that, I know you were afraid. And I know that when you see someone wrapped up in a lot of mess, one's natural defense is to leave well enough alone." "No, don't excuse that. I should've been the man I told you I'd be and stayed. You mean so much to me; that was foolish and ignorant on my part. I'll never forgive myself for ruining everything we had going on." He genuinely was sorry, I could tell. "Assuming you aren't seeing anyone, why don't we start over? Properly this time. We've spent enough time away from each other to recover and heal. We aren't sneaking around the office or anything. And honestly, I miss you." I had to think long and hard on this. I do believe he was worth a second chance, and he seemed remorseful. I could only go out on a limb, and agree.

That night after a lavish meal cooked by Michael, we stayed on the patio discussing how our lives had been going all this time. He told me how much he was awarded in the suit, to which I was surprised.  "I received more than was granted as well. Guess he felt bad," I told Michael while taking a sip of my tea. "He should've done that and more, if you ask me. Is Stephanie still your assistant?" "Yes she is, and she's wonderful. Certainly not better than you, though,"  I said with a smile. He chuckled to himself while thanking me. "I have to say, I'm glad you came back to me. I wasn't sure you would. I missed you terribly." I couldn't help but smile warmly at his sincerity. Lord knows no matter how upset I was with him, I wouldn't have stayed away.  I couldn't; it was impossible.

After we talked, Michael gave me a tour of his home, which was gorgeous

After we talked, Michael gave me a tour of his home, which was gorgeous. I didn't know he had become a senior VP over Unapologetically Beautiful.  "How did you manage that? Not that I'm surprised," I asked him of his newfound position. "Well, after being involved with PR, they eventually moved into the head of marketing and so forth. I do philanthropy as well as business; I always have to give back.  After a while, they were impressed with my commitment to the company and here I am."  "That is really awesome! I'm proud of you, Michael," I said with a bright smile. "You...do know what this means too, right?" I shook my head in confusion. "We will most likely be working together again. I'm also the official ambassador of the company, so it's my job to meet with those who will give fundraising efforts to us." "So, more reason for us to get into trouble, huh?" I chuckled. "Definitely, " he replied with a slight smirk forming.  His bedroom was the last stop on the tour. I couldn't help feeling he had done this on purpose. "The ambience is really something in here." He allowed me to walk and inspect the room; an aroma of birchwood and teak filled the air, a scent he wore so well. "I'm glad you like it, designed and decorated by myself." I felt that same sweep of emotion run through me, the one I had felt so long ago upon first meeting him. This feeling also caught me off guard at the Christmas party, and again in my office. I wasn't sure if I should give in again, or do things properly. What the hell? I had gotten this far. I walked closer to the balcony and opened the door, looking at the beautiful view. I hadn't realized the softly playing music that added to the mood in the room. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked walking over to me, tearing me away from the trance I was in. "Elegant," I said in a breathless answer. "I didn't invite you over here to do what you're probably assuming, but it just ..." he tried to lie. "Bullshit, you did. Don't play with me Michael," I walked away from the balcony over to his bed. He was confused at my tone and a nervous look appeared on his face. I sat on the edge, watching him leaning against the wall, as I bit my lip.

The form fitting coral dress I wore had found its place on Michael's floor, along with his white button up shirt and pants. I felt the thick comforter under me begin to stick to my skin, as Michael writhed on top of me, intensifying my pleasure. He took no time in devouring my neck, massaging his thick erection onto me. "I don't think you understand what you do to me," he spoke in a breathless tone. "Why don't you remind me..?" He took my wrists in his hands and placed them over my head. His hands were so large that he was then able to use one hand to hold both of my wrists, while his free hand explored me; I couldn't wait to have those large hands all over me once again. I had quickly remembered how much of a pleaser he was. He slipped his hand inside my silk panties, providing me with the stimulation I had craved for so long. Everything seemed so right, for a change; this added to my experience. Before I could reach my release he stopped and began grinding his hips on me again, making sure to apply that same attention to where his fingers had moved. I found myself vocalizing high pitched moans and breathless sighs, heavily anticipating what was to come next, after me of course.

                I was nice and tired of not being able to return my thanks for his service, so once I released I forcibly moved him off me and got up. "What's wrong?" he asked with sweet concern. I said nothing, as I got off the bed and sat him on the plush bench that resided in front of it. Once he was down, his erection seemed to be busting at the seams of his boxer-briefs.  Not letting him wait any longer than he needed to, I removed his manhood and began repaying him in every way possible. Beginning with my hands, I watched as he sat back and allowed me to bring forth his passion. Eventually, I eased down onto my knees and allowed my lips to take over; he didn't stop me as he had done in the past. This new permission was turning me on just as much as he had done a few minutes ago.