George Weasley x Female! reader (fluff)

Song:
Aireplanes ~ B.O.B (ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore)

Name:
Airplanes

Main Characters:
George Weasley , Your character
View:
Third person
Gender:
Female
Keys:
(Y/N)= Your name
Request:
××

*

Once George got to her, (Y/N) sat laying down on the grass, looking up to the night sky.

He layed next to her, both of them taking in the beautiful darkness above them.
They marveled as the tiny stars in the sky broke through the black void, as if to represent every soul who got past their darkness and were able to shine.

She gasped and pointed to a light gradually making its way across their sky.

"Make a wish!" She smiled at him.

George looked at her confused as to what she had meant.

She sighed, but her smile remained on her face. She had forgotten he was a Pureblood and she often got her two worlds mixed up.

"Muggles cast their wishes on shooting stars. It brings them hope, but there aren't many so I like to send my wishes on airplanes. For the times when I need it the most."

The confused look on his face softened a bit, but something was still unclear. "I understand, it sounds meaningful to you.. but, airplanes?" He asked her once again.

She then giggled. "Muggles use the transportation to fly and get to places faster. Much like brooms, but bigger and more comfortable."

George nodded, he didn't completely understand it, but he listened to her intently. He smiled as he watched her, admiring how much she knew about both the wizard and muggle world. The smile on (Y/N)'s face was always so contagious to him, it cheered him up in the darkest of times.

They stood, staring at the night sky together, for quite some time in silence. (Y/N) always brought them out to an open, quiet field in what they called muggle territory, so they could clear their heads from all their problems. They felt all their feelings out to the fullest, sadness, laughter, but never loneliness, for they did it together.

Fear clouded their minds. They could feel it in each other. George pulled (Y/N) closer to him, she layed on his chest and held his arms that were wrapped around hers.

She looked up to him, she stared into his eyes and he mirrored her. They're gaze never broke.

"Take a picture, it might last longer." He joked around, attempting to break the tension, smirking at her.

She giggled and rolled her eyes "Not longer than our love~" she joked cheekily.

Her comment made his smirk turn into a cheeky grin.

He winked at her. "You got that right, love."

He looked up at the sky. "Make a wish!" He exclaimed, copying his girlfriend.

She looked back up and closed her eyes, wishing on the airplane.
She opened them again and turned to see him watching her, smiling.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She smiled, copying him once again.

"What'd you wish for?" He asked ignoring what she said.

She shook her head smiling and stared at the stars, fearing his reaction. "For everyone to survive the upcoming war." She answered faintly.

George looked at her, eyebrows furrowed.

"(Y/N)?" He asked her.

"Mhm?" She hummed in response.

"I love you." He stared at her.

She turned towards him, looking up towards him once again.

"I love you too." She answered, looking into his eyes.

That night, all their fear melted away as they lay together, looking into each other's eyes. Looking at their muses, their own stars.
They didn't fear the world, for they were holding their own.
Filled with love, hope and happiness, for as long as their love continued.