Cedric diggory x Female! reader (fluff)

Song:
Little things ~One direction

Name:
Little things

Fandom:
Harry Potter
Main Characters:
Cedric Diggory , Your character
View:
First person
Gender:
Female
Keys:
(Y/N)= Your name
Warning:
•Using the lyrics as words
Request:
××

------

I couldn't just leave her there, feeling sad and alone.

I walked over to were (Y/N) was sitting under a tree.
She sat with her knees pulled against her chest, hiding her face in her arms that she wrapped around her legs so securely.

I could tell she heard me coming, she flinched but never looked up at me. I rested a hand on her shoulder as I squatted down, looking at her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her gently.

When she heard my voice, she looked up at me sheepishly.
I could tell she was crying. Not only because her tears had stained her cheeks, but I saw the hurt in her eyes she tried so hard to mask.

"C-cedric?" Her voice barely came out as a whisper, bringing me back to reality. I didn't notice that I had been staring at her, and I blushed as I sat down next to her, my hand rested at the top of her back.

I cleared my throat "Uh-um, are you okay?" I asked her again.

She gave me a small, but fake smile. It lacked the brightness it once had.

I frowned "what's wrong? You can tell me." I then realized how straight-forward i was being. "I mean if you don't want to that's fine, but I'd appreciate it.." I shortly mumbled out.

"Um,, I, uh.." She started trying to find the right words.

"It's okay." I said quietly. I didn't want to intrude and be rude or anything. I just want to see her genuine smile come back.

"No, please." She said pleading quietly.

"It's just, my insecurities. I know it's stupid, but the girls were getting talking about the past yule ball. They just all looked so beautiful and I don't know. They asked me what my dress was and when I showed them, one of them made a snarky remark and, I don't know, I felt so embarrassed. It then reminded me of a really bad time and, I just, I was doing so well and I.." She cut off covering her face in her hands. I could hear small sniffles coming from behind her wall.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her. I held her there, rubbing her arms for comfort. My chest hurt, my heart felt like it was pierced and my throat felt as if it swelled up.

"You're beautiful." I managed to whisper to her.

"Wh-what?" She cried, not looking up to me.

"Love, I know you've never loved the crinkled by your eyes when you smile. You've never never loved your stomach or your thighs. But it all makes sense to me." I told her soothingly, looking at her.

"Cedric, no-" She tried to protest, but I cut her off.

"It's because it's you they add up to, and I'm in love with you and all your little things. You may not think you're perfect, but I wish you could see what I see. I see perfection in every little flaw you think you have. You're beautiful, even if you don't think so. Even when you're stubborn, or if you'd hate me. I couldn't help but smile, your kindness shines through.
You never love yourself half as much as I love you.
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to.
If I let you know, I'm here for you,
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." I told her, blushing madly, and looked at the grass, avoiding her gaze.

She stared at me, tears on the verge of falling, and hugged me.

Surpised, I slowly engulfed her in a hug.
I then kissed her forehead and looked at her, my vision going slightly blurry from my tears.

"I love you too, maybe that's why I could open up to you so easily." She giggled slightly, then hugged me once again, her face in the crook of my neck.

We sat there all day afterwards, crying with each other and even laughing.

I was happy that, even if it was just a moment, she was happy again. A genuine smile formed on her face and her eyes shone brightly with real happiness. Our hearts were filled with warmth.

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you.

And all your little things.

♡♡

A/N;
Two updates in a row!! Woo!