2. "I have my towel"

After dinner, I ran upstairs to take a shower before bed.

I was washing the body wash off my body, when there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I called. But all I got was silence. "Hello?" I opened the shower curtain a little and peeked my head through. Someone opened the door slightly, and stuck their head through. They made a funny face at me.

"Dark! I'm tryin to take a shower you doof!" I laughed and he stepped in.

"Sorry. But you forgot your towel." I gave him a confused look.

"Uh, no. I have my towel," I pointed to my purple towel resting on the sink.

"Oh, whoops." Then he smirked. Dark took off his suit jacket.....took off his tie....then unbuttoned his shirt.....ripped off his pants......and then his boxers.....

"U-uh D-Dark.....what a-are you doing?" He opened the shower curtain and stepped in with me. "Dark!" I covered myself, and he frowned.

"Okay! Sorry, jeez." He got out of the shower and put back on his clothes. "Love you?"

"OUT." He walked out of the bathroom, and then there was a knock at the door. "DARK GO AWAY!!" I yelled.

"Uh, Y/N? It's me, Anti!" I sighed in relief.

"Yea?"

"You've been in there for almost a half hour. You almost done?" Anti laughed.

"Right! Sorry. Be right out!" I turned off the water, and hopped out of the tub. My clothes were gone. "DARK YOU SON OF A-"

"He took your clothes, didn't he?" I heard Anti giggle a bit.

"Yea. Hey can you grab me a top and some shorts from my closet?" I heard a door open, then close, followed by footsteps towards the bathroom door.

"Here ya go," He stuck his arms through and handed them to me. He didn't look thank God.

"Thanks Anti."

"No problem! Oh, and Dark wants you to know he's sorry, for whatever he did. Idk he didn't tell me." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"Uh, tell him I said it's fine. And can you bring me a towel? He took that too." He came back in with a purple towel. He still didn't look. "Thanks Anti."

______________

Y/N POV:
Y/N!" Anti called from upstairs. I ran up the creaky staircase.

"What?"

"Come in my room! I have something to show you!" I immediately got the wrong idea. I opened the door cautiously. Anti was standing, clothed. Okay. Thank God. I thought. He was holding something. "This is Antiseptic Sam!" He poked the tank, with a little black eye swimming in it.

"Aw! He's so cute!" I poked the tank too, but gently.

"Y/N! Get down here!" Dark called. I handed the tank back to Anti and I ran downstairs. But I could have sworn I saw Anti frown.

Anti POV:
I wasn't done talking to her! I thought. I frowned as she left the room to Dark. I was supposed to tell her something else, but she disappeared too quickly. "F*cking Dark!" AntiSam gurgled something. "What?" He gurgled once more. "No! I don't like her! I needed to tell her.....ya know.....the.... thing!

Dark POV:
Every time I see her.....her sexy, slim body....I just.....ugh.... so d*mn sexy.

"Hey!" Y/N said as she jogged down the steps.

"Hey." I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She snuggled up against me.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"What?"

"You called me down here just to hug me?" She smiled into my jacket.

"I'm bored. That's why I called you down here." She rolled her eyes.

"Anti was telling me something upstairs and you called me down for this?" She walked back upstairs.

"Aw." I pouted.

Y/N POV:
I jogged back upstairs and Anti was putting the tank back where he grabbed it from.

"Hey Y/N! So, I have to tell you something important. Dark didn't want to tell you yet.....but-"

Dont scroll down.

I TOLD U NOT TO SCROLL DOWN! Naw JK. But cliffhanger right?! But anyways and always, peace. ✌️