6. "I'm in trouble..."

Y/N POV:

I was beginning to feel a little worried the longer I was kept in my room. Until I realized that Dark never locked the door.

I pulled myself off my bed and groaned. "Ugh. I need to excersise more." I said to myself, before yanking the door open and running downstairs to find Anti.

"Hey Y/N." He was in the kitchen eating scrambled eggs.

"I'm in trouble." I said in a sad tone, and sat on the bar stool next to him. (They have a kitchen island thing lol k Bai 😂)

"What'd you do?" I grabbed a fork from the drawer behind me and began to pick at his eggs.

"I was at Marks place..." I shoved the egg covered fork in my mouth and chewed.

"Uh-oh." He said. He looked back down at his eggs and began to eat again. "The worst he could do to you is give you a slap on the wrist." He broke into a giggle and I frowned.

"Its not me I'm worried about..." Anti nodded.

"Yah sorry Lassie, Marks screwed." We finished his eggs before Anti lay on the couch and fell asleep watching Adventure Time.

I tip toed into the "normal" room with the Magic Desktop and crawled through it when it looked safe.

I quietly ran from wall to wall, making sure it was safe to go to the next room. I felt like a spy sort of. I looked in each room before making it to a creepy wooden door. The basement. I yanked open the door and called for Mark.

"Mark?? You down here?" Someone walked towards the bottom of the steps. "Mark, is that you?"

"Well look who finally decided to join the party." Dark huffed. He snapped his fingers before I could run and before I knew it, I was tied to a chair in the basement. Next to Mark?

"Heyo." Mark said calmly. He had a bruise on his cheek and a bloody lip.

"Holy shit! Are you ok?" He nodded and Dark cleared his throat. "What did you do?!" I screeched.

"I hit him. A couple times actually."

"Why?!" He slammed his foot on the ground like a 3 year old.

"BECAUSE YOUR MINE DAMMIT. YOUR MINE AND HES GOING TO TAKE YOU FROM ME!!" He boomed. It wasnt like all dark boom it was more like throwing a tantrum boom.

"Dark hes not gonna take me from you! I belong to you and only you, stop getting so jealous because I don't like Mark that way!" I yelled back. Mark frowned.

"You don't?" Mark asked with a sad face.

"SHUT UP MARK." Dark and I shouted at Mark in annoyance.

Dark untied me and Mark. "Just go back home. Tell Anti to make dinner and I'll be back in a sec." Dark snapped his fingers and he was gone. I hugged Mark, told him goodbye, and walked into the Recording room. I then crawled through the Magic Desktop and landed safely in the "normal" room.