5. Magic Desktop?

Y/N POV:

I got bored and turned on the TV for entertainment. "What the heck just happened?" I asked myself.

"Dark has a magic desktop." I jumped, Mark stood in front of me now. "Whenever he gets bored he comes through there to torture me." Mark sat beside me.

"You scared, the living Nyan Cat out of me."

"Nyan Cat?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make fun of me." Mark just laughed.

"So....were you kidnapped?" Mark suddenly brought up. I rubbed my knees. It's a nervous act for me. Why am I nervous? I AM SITTING NEXT TO MARKIPLIER AND IM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO FREAK RIGHT NOW.

"Yeah, kind of." I shrugged a little, trying to be cool. "I'm an angel who's supposed to marry him, long story short."

"You're his sister?!" Mark bowed. "That means if you marry him you can rule beside him in Hell!!"

"That's a good thing?" I asked with a disgusted face. "Wait it I'm his half sister then you're my half brother too...."

"I guess...." Mark got up quickly. "You hungry? I can cook ya somethin."

"Sure." I nodded.

"Pancakes?" I immidiatly thought of that one Sexy Mark video and pushed it out of my head.

"Yah. Can I help?" I asked, piping up my voice a little for some reason.

"Sure." I hopped off the couch and followed Mark into his kitchen.

"Nice flat."

"Thanks, it's not much though. People say I may have a mansion or something just because I get a lot of money off YouTube." I helped him get out the pan.

"Yeah I get that." I said. Mark glanced at me and looked away quickly when I noticed he did.

"Like how?" He asked. He didn't look at me a lot after that.

"My parents said that I'm a pretty girl, and I should go into the families modeling business." I sighed. That's the whole reason I moved out in the first place.

"Oh. But you are pretty." Mark realized what he said and blushed. He was really taking some interest in the pancake batter.

"Thank you." We sat in silence for a bit and after about 20 minutes, the pancakes were done. We ate. "Mmmmmm. These are good!" I stuffed my mouth with the delicious food he made and smiled.

"I never got your name." Mark said after a while. I was almost done with my pancakes.

"Y/N." I was gonna tell him my last name but something grabbed me from behind. "MARK!!" I struggled against it's grasp. It pulled me by the back of my shirt to Mark's recording room.

"Y/N!! Dark let her go!!" Mark chased after us but he was too late. Dark locked the recording room and pulled me through the magic desktop thingy.

"Dark lemme go!!" I yanked and wiggled as best I could. But it was no use. He threw me in my room and I landed painfully on my bed.

"You're in big trouble." He said before walking out and slamming the door.