3. "Your father is-"

"Um.....you're.....you're an-" Anti stopped. He started gagging and clawing at his throat.

"ANTI?!" I screamed.

"Not yet Anti." A deep voice said, the same deep voice that kidnapped me. I turned around quickly, and Dark had his hand up, choking Anti with his powers.

"Dark!" He ignored me. "DARK STOP!" I pushed him and he fell on the ground. He glared up at me.

"You're not ready!!" He got up and stormed out of Anti's room. I ran back up to Anti, who hand blood steaming from his throat from clawing at it so much. "A-Anti?" I choked out.

"Y-YOUR AN ANGLE!!" I stopped.

"Wait.....what?" I helped Anti sit up.

"Your an angle. Not human. Your mother was an angle, and....I can't tell u the rest, but ur mostly an angle. Dark didn't want u to know, because he didn't want you to get hurt. He didn't kidnap you for an experiment, he kidnapped you to protect you from demons who are hunting you down. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I want you to know. Even if it takes my life. Y/N, Dark was gonna sneak you back into Heaven, and tell you last minute. Im sorry." I heard a deep sigh from behind me. Dark. I hugged Anti in fright.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He frowned and hugged me and Anti. "Everything he just said is true. Well, he left some out, but that's not important. If you have any questions, we'll try to help you and answer them." I still just sit there, unsure of what was going on.

"An......angel? Really? Who was my real father then? Was I adopted? Why am I on Earth instead of in Heaven?" I asked.

"I-Y/N I can't answer all of those. But one....Your father is-"

BUM BUM BUUUUM! Cliffhanger! Okie see ya later, tootaloo!!