Chapter 2: Jeremy Makes an Entrance! Michael?

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: This chapter (and the next few) are really cheesy. Try your best to ignore the cringe. 

 Shit. Michael forgot to lock the door. But he couldn't say that. He couldn't say anything for that matter, he was practically choking on his words as his ex best friend stood frozen in front of him, dumbfounded.
"Michael?" He asked quietly, though internally he was screaming. "What happened to him? What could have made the most positive, friendly, confident person I know be all bruised and bloody? And hyperventilating on the floor in the bathroom? Wait... what are those marks on his arms?"
Michael also forgot to roll up his sleeves. To be fair, he didn't think someone would walk in on him. Jeremy didn't notice the bloody razor on the ground beside the toilet, all he could notice were all the cuts on Michael's arms and face, complete with bruises and blood.
"Michael?" Jeremy asked.
As much as Michael wanted to say "No, it's Bob Marley", he couldn't utter a word, nor could he be that sarcastic with his sensitive friend, especially now.
Jeremy had no idea what to do. Usually he was the one in peril. Whether it was scars and bruises from Rich, or all sorts of emotional trauma, Michael was always there to help him out. Bandages, ointment, ice, comfort, and compliments were something Michael always had on him.
Jesus Christ! Michael's face is getting redder by the second, is it from hyperventilating or embarrassment?
Jeremy slowly locked the door behind him to give both boys privacy. Luckily both boys were pretty drunk or Jeremy wouldn't have any privacy from his squip.
"He's embarrassed by me." Michael thought. "My best friend is too cool for me so he's embarrassed to be in here with a crying loser and that's why he locked the door."
Jeremy, not cautious, but confused as to how to help his friend, slowly inched towards him.
Then it hit him. What had Michael always done to calm him down? Jeremy sat down next to Michael and gently put his arm around him. Michael flinched and scrunched up his bruised face, then winced from the pain. "Jesus Christ, what happened to my friend?" Jeremy thought, both angrily and sadly.
Jeremy now knew what to do.