Chapter Three: I Am HEERE For You

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: Prepare. It's cheesy. But still very angsty. 

"I'll sing the song he sung to help me sleep that night." He thought."Sleep now, little buddy. Put your cares away. Bally with a happy face. Tomorrow's a latter day." "Shit! He heard that? I thought he was asleep!" Michael thought. "Just another embarrassing memory to add to the bunch after he leaves again." Jeremy continued. "Evening star shines brightly. God makes life anew! Tomorrow is a latter day and I am here for you." 

Throughout all of this, Jeremy probably would've laughed at himself, considering the song was sung by Josh Gad in a comedy about Mormons, if his best friend didn't look so damaged.
"Now that that's over he's probably gonna leave again. Leave me alone with my thoughts. All by myself. Except not. I'll have my gory thoughts to keep me company." Michael acquired a pained and fearful look at this thought, more so than when Jeremy came in.
"Shit. This isn't working. I guess I'll sing him that one sad pop song I caught him singing the chorus part for in his boxers using his brush as a microphone." He thought.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: Okay so my mom told me to ask my friend if she wanted a ride so I took my chance and sung "Do You Wanna Ride" in Brooke's voice when she picked up the phone.