chapter 1

"Yah!wakeup!we're already for school you know!"sowon said while scratching his head that doesn't itch."what's time right know?"yerin said while yawning."it's 7:45!hurry up!wakeup the others!we might be late for first day of school."yah!!eunha,yuju,sinb and you umji,please wakeup we might be late for our first day of school!Yerin shouted but they still sleeping like koala,yes ugly koalas.

"you guys doesn't want to wakeup fine!wait here.Yerin said before she goes to the kitchen and take a bowl of water."123!pshhhh"yerin pouring the water to them who are still sleeping like ugly koala.

"omma!please help me!it's raining."eunha said while stroking her wet hair."it's not raining eunha ya,hurry wakeup and get ready for school"yerin said."girls wakep!!"sowon said like mother.

AT SCHOOL

"Attention class today we have new students"teacher said as gfriend got into the class."please introduce yourself"teacher said and smiling to them."anyeong,i'm kim sojung you can call me sowon,i'm jung yerin you can call me yerin,i"m jung eunbi you can call me eunha,i'm choi yuna you can call me yuju,i'm hwang eunbi call me sinb and i"m kim yewon you guys can call me umji."gfriend said while bowing and waving to others students in the classroom."okey,you guys can sit at empty seats."teacher said

kringggg(rest time)

"yeah finally!!rest time!!"Umji said as she raised her arms up."aigoo this kid really."Yerin stroked umji hair."guys let's go to the canteen,hurry up"sowon said to the girls.

"urmm guys,i think we should eat on the rooftop because canteen is full already."sowon said to the girls.

"ok"girls said with Smile at their face.

At the rooftop

"wait,what the heck is this there are so many things here"sowon said looking at the stuff."yah,maybe there's someone who are always be here."yerin said while sitting on the couch"

"let's eat guys,we don't have much time."eunha said while open her lunch box.Sinb is looking at Umji while eating.She's wondering why umji's not eating."umji,why you don't eat with us"Sinb asked umji."emm well, I'm on my diet"umji said while touching her stomach."come on,you already look skinny girl."sinb said."well,i want too."

Umji stand at balconi and see the view of the school."wow it's really cool".wait who are they.Why he punch that nerdy boy's face oh my god that's really bad,what kind of person he is so rude.i think he is my junior."ermm unnie,i have to go first meet you in the class."yah umji where are you going"yuju yelled but umji just ignore it and go downstair to see the nerdy boy.

when The red haired man hit he nerdy boy with his hand,umji run towards the nerdy boy to save him.

"what is this,we have a new girl here.hahahahaha"the red haired man is laughing with his gang.'ouh his name is changyeon'umji said alone once she saw his nametag.

"well,you guys can't do this to him"Umji said with shaken voice while avoiding the red haired man's eyes well changyeon it his name.'What i'm doing here i shouldn't help him if i know i will be in trouble.'umji said alone again.

changyeon smirked before he said"why we can't do this to him,what? are you an angel to save him?mind your own business girl.it's our problem"

"you know what,if you have a problem with him i don't care about it but please if you have a problem hitting people is not a solution"at this time umji said with her eyes looking at changyeon's eyes.

"wow!you are really something new girl wait what's your name"Changyeon asked umji with his eyes looking deeply in her eyes.

"it's kim yewon but as a friend you can call me umji,wait don't you see it at my nametag or you can't read it or you're blind."Umji said simple.

"Ouh umji ,what a interesting name but unfortunately you really like to raise my anger,am i right?"changyeon said as he raised one of his eyebrow.

"maybe"

"ughh this girl really annoying,it's better you run before i....."

"before you what?"then there's a man with dark coloured hair with his gang and umji once again see that man nametag."Min Yoongi"Umji said.

"ouh you again,why everyone want to have a problem with me.AHHH so annoying."changyeon said frusted.

Then the school bell ring.

"ouh,unfortunately the bell is already ringing you guys are really lucky.next time if i see your face i will... "changyeon said with his eyes looking deeply in yoongi's eyes.

"you will what"suga said

changyeon just smirked and walk away.

"thank you umji noona because saving me"The nerdy boy said while bowing to umji to show his thank.

"It's okay you can go now if not you will be late."Umji said while stroking his hair.

"so cute,oh i forgot"Umji said as she turned around to see min yoongi.

"let's go to the canteen first before going in the classroom"Said one of his gang.

"ok let's go"suga said.

before he going to the canteen with his gang umji called him by his name."umm,wait yoongi"

suga turned around to see Umji."uhmm suga, we go first"one of his gang said again.

"ok"

Umji go to his place where he standing now."umm thank you for saving me"umji bowed to suga.

"actually"suga sentence stop as he whispering at umji's ear "i'm not saving you i'm saving the little boy not you."suga whisper as he smiled and walk away.

"what,you"umji yelled at him with her index finger pointed at suga's backview.

Suddenly,suga's stop and turned around as he go to umji and said"and one more thing don't call me yoongi,call me suga i don't like someone who called me yoongi even the teachers here call me suga not yoongi.got it?oh yeah are not you already late for your class?"suga said at umji and smirked before he walk away.

Umji dumbfounded."omaigod my class."umji said as she realized that she already late for her class.

DON'T FORGET TO CLICKED VOTE I'LL PUBLISH A NEW PART TOMORROW.IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW AND COMMENT.BYE

FROM BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR.NO HATE NO LOVE.