chapter 4

Bts went to the rooftop while waiting jungkook to come over.well rooftop is the place that they will hangout together at the school.That's why there's a couch at the rooftop.

"Where is jungkook?why he has not come yet?"Namjoon said as he sit on the couch.

Jin make his way to sit on the couch beside namjoon."i don't know but he said that he will come"jin put his legs on the table in front of the couch  where are they sitting at."

Jimin look over jin and said "come on it's already late."

suddenly the door open as jungkook's figure appear."Yah why are you late?it can't be that you involved with fight somewhere."Suga said as he sit on the chair,resting his head and close his eyes.Jungkook put his bag on the table where are jin's legs resting at as he speak out.

"Yes"jungkook simply answered suga.Bts didn't seem shock or care about statement that jungkok just said.it's just because they are used to involved with fight inside of school or outside of school.They are bad boys you know.

"I already know it"suga said

"who is it?let me deal with him."jhope asked jungkook as he look at him.jungkook  start to laughed when he thinking of this girl well her name is eunha.

"No need,just let me deal with it.She is my first toy"Jungkook said.Then he clenched his jaw and smirk.'you will regret it later'jungkook thought.

Bts start to pay attention to jungkook."what she?i bet she is a girl"Suga said while smirking.

"yes"

Jin look at jungkook as he said"what's wrong with?you never deal with woman before?"

"i don't know hyung.i really hate her.i want to take revenge on her.what she did to me last night,i can't forgive her easily ."Jungkook clenched his jaw and his hands.

Jimin seems shock when he heard what jungkook just said."Don't tell me that it's the same girl that you fought with last night.

"it is"

Jimin stand up and clap his hand"what!wow it's very unexpected"

EUNHA P.O.V

I couldn't pay attention to what Mr Kim teaching in front of the class.

FLASHBACK

"what do you mean by victim"I stutter.

"Well,it's more like my toy.Okay,from today you"as jungkook point his finger at my forhead,almost touch it.

"wait.....yeah right i forget it,i don't know your name."He clap his hands showing that he forgot to ask your name before.He move forward and his hand caressing my hair.I almost fainted at that time.well i admit it that he is handsome but sorry to say i don't like bad boy like him.

"what's your name,my toy?"jungkook asked as he looking deeply into my beautiful eyes.I admit it again that his eyes are so pretty like mine but it's brown and mine is more dark.

"what's wrong?you always against my word.why suddenly you become mute."he smirk.i know that he teased me.it's not that i am mute,it's just that suddenly i become speechless.'come on eunha think what to say to him.i can't lost to him"i thought.before i could speak,jungkook once again speak out.

"i don't know that you are mute.it's okay i'm not blind i can see you name tag."he said as he look down at my name tag."Jung Eunbi"He read it.

"this is your real name.what's your nickname?"Jungkook asked as he  raised my chin that force me look straight into his eyes.

"it's eunha"i answered more like stuttering.Jungkook's left eyebrow raised and he start to laughed.i don't know why but it's cute.i can see his bunny teeth when he laughed  just like me.

"i thought that you are mute"

"no,i'm not mute and i'm not your toy.so stop calling me your toy."i said fearless although i'm scared actually.i step back.i can't be near him because i know that i will lost to him."

"whatever,by the way from now on you will be my toy."he rolled his eyes and look at his watch.

"okay,bye toy"jungkok said as he disappear.i'm totally dumbfounded.

END OF FLASHBACK.

'oh my god eunha what are you thinking of'i thought as i tapping my head with my pen.

"Eunha?are you okay"As a voice said.

I look at Mr Kim who are looking at me waiting my answer and i look around the class.almost all of my classmate are staring at me right now.i quickly reply Mr Kim

"i'm okay."

"if you are okay then come to the front.i want you to solve this question"Mr kim said as he give me a marker pen.'oh my god,i completely blur.i don't know how to solve that question.ughhhh i should pay attention before.It's all because of that men jeon jungkook.'

"Eunha,can you be faster"

I stand up and go to the front of the class where are everyone are staring at me right now,waiting me to solve the question that Mr Kim give me. 

"uhmm sir,i'm actually don't know how to solve this question."i confess

"what?you should pay more attention when i'm teaching not dreaming.Go back to your sit"he said as he take back his marker pen from my hand.i relief that he not really scolded me.

i make my way to my desk.

"it's all because of jeon jungkook"i mumbled.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'M SORRY GUYS IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL UPDATE CHAPTER 5 TONIGHT SO STAY TUNED.I'M SORRY FOR MY TYPO AND BAD GRAMMAR.I PROMISE THAT I WILL IMPROVE IT.SO I THINK THAT I WANT TO UPDATE 2 CHAPTER IN A DAY SINCE NOW IS MY SCHOOL HOLIDAY.SO YEAH.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA.