chapter 2

Umji go back to her class and yes she already late for her class.

"urmm sorry teacher,i'm late."Umji said and bow to Miss Kim.
"ouh, why you late"asked Miss Kim.
'oh no, urmmm I think I need to lie'
"urm I lost.yes I'm lost.I'm lost since I'm new student here. "umji said to Miss Kim. "oh ok then you can go back to your seat. "Mrs Kim said to umji.
Umji nodded as she make her way to her seat.

END OF SCHOOL

Gfriend were about to go to their dorm since they are Source Music's Trainers so they have to practice singing and dancing.

"yah,umji where did you go?"sowon asked."go to the dorm"Umji answered with her poker face.Sowon stop as gfriend members stop too."Not that."Sowon said to Umji."when?"Umji asked sowon."Mrs Kim's class"sowon said as she make her serious face to Umji.

"oh,that.Actually i have been involved in a fight to save one boy which i think he's our junior"Umji said to sowon and the others."What??"sowon said with her shocked face."so how?with who?"sinb asked because she curious."i think his name is changyeon.oh ya gladly there's man,suga that he said he save the boy and not me"Umji said.

"hhahaahahaha,so embrassing umji yah i didn't believe that he said like that to you"yerin laughing to umji."unnie!!!don't laughed at me i know it's embrassing and one more thing he is the causes i'm late for Mrs Kim's class"

BIGHIT

"yah hyung do it like this"jhope said to jin who is clueless about dance.
"I know"as jin try the dance moves again. Jhope once again get mad "you said you know how to do it but you get it all wrong.you should do it like this"as jhope once again show jin the dance moves."yah let me rest first,i'm tired"jin said as he sit on the chair.

"yah,are you out tonight"jimin asked jungkook."yes I am,sora called me yesterday to hangout with her tonight"jungkook said with a smile on his face.
"Ok then"
Jungkook look at suga who are in his world"suga hyung what are you thinking about?"jungkook asked with a curious face."uhmm I think there's someone who are keep thinking about 'that girl'"taehyung said with a smirk on his face while looking at suga.

"what girl? Ahh you mean bomi aren't you? "jungkook said as he look at taehyung and suga."no,stupid"

"bomi is his girlfriend.what do you mean by no?"jungkook asked again. Suga stand up and said "shut up" and throw his glare and jungkook and teahyung as he make his way to the toilet."aigoo this hyung really sensitive"taehyung scratched his head that doesn't itch.

"yah stop talking and start practice"jhope said almost yell.

As the night come,jungkook get ready to go out with sora his girlfriend.Lee Sora is our school head cheerleader.She and jungkook are really close to each other since they were young.they become a hot topic at school when they are in a special relationship.Lee sora is famous with a pretty face,hot and kind.she is not like other girl.she is not an arrogant person.That's why jungkook fall in love with her.

Jungkook take the car key on the table as he make his way to his car to take sora.As he arrived at sora's house he knock her door.he smiled when he heard sora's voice."yes,i'm coming"sora said as she open the door and hug jungkook."oh my god i'm already miss you"sora said and kiss jungkook's left cheek.jungkook smile again and said"hmm,me too.well you look beautiful tonight".

"i know,wait just tonight"sora raised her left brow.Jungkook sighed"i mean everyday but you look more beaytiful tonight in this you know dress."jungkook said as he stare at sora."ok,i got it babe come on we already late for our dinner."sora hold jungkook's right hand and walk to the car.

Jungkook open the car door for sora and hold her hand as they make their way to the restaurant.They sit at the place that booked by jungkook."waiter"jungkook called the waiter to order the food by making a signal.As the waiter come she give a menu to them"Babe what you like to order?"Jungkook asked sora who are looking at the menu."uhm i think i want this"sora show jungkook the book menu and pointed at the menu that she wants to eat."ok then i will take this want too"jungkook said to sora."are you sure,you dont have to follow me jungkook"sora said as she looking at jungkook.oh my god he is so handsome.

"well,i'm not following you i just want to taste this food because i haven't try this one"

"ok then"

The waiter come again to take the order."May i know,what you want to order?"the waiter said to jungkook ."give this one two sets"jungkook show the menu not to bother to looking at the waiter."ok,wait for awhile"

As eunha make her way to the table where jungkook and his girlfriend are,the food that jungkook order have been fall on the table."oh my god sorry sir i didn't mean to......"eunha said to the customer as the customer looking at eunha with anger in his eyes.

"what the heck men,what are you doing look what you have done to my girlfriend's dress"jungkook look at eunha who are looking at sora's dress and feel sorry about it.she bowed many times to jungkook and sora.

"sorry,i didn't mean it sir"eunha said while bow towards jungkook and sora.

"what do you mean huh?i need to see your boss.how can he hired someone who are not profesional like you."jungkook said as he keep looking at eunha who are still bow at him.

sora look at her dress as she take the tissue to clean her dress.She feel really sorry to the waiter who were scolded by jungkook.sora know that she didn't mean to do it so she go to jungkook to calm down him.

"let her be jungkook,she said she didn't mean to do it"sora touch jungkook hand.

"no she has been ruined our dinner"jungkook protest.

"do you have a problem sir"suddenly the man appeared."boss"eunha said as she bow to him.

"so you are the boss"jungkook look at the old man."yes i am.do you have a problem?"the old man asked jungkook .

"you see what your worker have done to us"jungkook said to the old man.The old man look at eunha."you doing this?"he asked eunha."yes but i didn't mean to.....".

"enough!!!!!"he cut eunha's word."From now you are fired!!"the old man said to eunha.eunha's eyes open widely as she shock to the word that come from her boss's mouth.

"it's not fair"eunha said to her boss.Jungkook also seems shock about the desicion that the old man did.after a while jungkook make his way to eunha.

"well,it's fair to me"jungkook whisper to eunha's right ear and smirk."you!!"papppppppppp

eunha slap jungkook"s right cheek."you deserve it,heartless men!"eunha yell as she began to crying and make her way to the changing room.before she could make her way jungkook quickly grab her arm that make her face jungkook.He clenched his jaw."you really brave to slap someone like me.aren't you?well you don't know who i am,that's why you really brave to slap me,right?"jungkook stare deeply at eunha's eyes.well,it's pretty.

"yes i am,and yeah i know you.You are TRASH,aren't you?Man like you should be called TRASH!"eunha bravely against jungkook word.

"you will regret for said that word to me"jungkook glare at eunha. Well he is really shock when eunha said that to him.

"we will see it then,Me or YOU that will regret,TRASH"eunha make her way to changing room to take her belonging things and leave the restaurant as he make her wish to not come to this restaurant again.What a heartless man.

when jungkook and sora arrived at sora's house jungkook talk to sora.he really feel sorry toward sora."i'm sorry for tonight babe.i couldn't control my anger"jungkook said as he kiss sora's left cheek."it's okay.it's must be hard for you,i understand it.i'm really sleepy right know"sora said as she yawn."ok then good night have a sweet dream babe and don't forget to dream about me."jungkook said as he is waving at sora and watch sora slowly enter her house.