chapter 3

Bts's Dorm

"how was your dinner"jimin asked as he look at jungkook who are just came back from dinner with sora.Jungkook sighed and sit on the couch beside jimin.Jimin feels weird when jungkook ignored his question.'shouldn't he supposed to be happy after having dinner with his girlfriend'Jimin thought."yah what's wrong with you?you should be happy after having dinner with your girlfriend."Jimin said to jungkook.

Jungkook sighed again before he said"it's was ruined" to jimin.Jimin starts to show his shocking face."huh?How it was ruined?who ruined it?i thought that it will be fun.Let me know who ruined it and let's go to his house.i want to punch his face.How can he do that to you?"jimin couldn't stop nagging at jungkook that make jungkook feel annoy and laughed.

"Yah what are you laughing at?"jimin said as he hits jungkook's shoulder.

"wow wow wow hyung,you asked too much questions at me.you should become my mother hahaha"jungkook once again laughed.

"so how?yah let's go to his house.i really want to punch him"jimin said as he stand up.before he could stand up jungkook  speak out.

"forget it,she's girl.we can't hit a girl you know?"Jungkook said to Jimin."huh what?how can a girl ruined your dinner?Aren't you famous with a nickname'bad boy'.yah i mean all of us are bad boy.how can she become really brave to ruin your dinner with your girlfriend." jimin asked jungkook.it was really  surprising  jimin.

"that's what i think right now.I think she is a new kid"jungkook said to jimin while thinking of her."Maybe. yah let's forget about it since we can't do nothing to her.it's already late,you should sleep."Jimin said to jungkook.

"you too,hyung".

Gfriend's dorm

eunha open the door as she enter the dorm while crying.well it's her first part time and she got fired just because of that'TRASH'.

"Eunha ya,why are you crying?"Sowon asked with a worried face as she try to calm down eunha by tapping her shoulder."I got fired"Eunha  said as she shed her tears and continue crying.Sowon really shock by what she just heard right now."what?how can your boss fired someone like you.i know you.you always come early to the restaurant and you are the best worker.Is he blind or what?"Sowon said to eunha.Eunha stop crying and wipe her tears at her cheek.

"This is all because of that trash"eunha said as her eyes full of anger.

"what trash?"sowon asked."I will tell you later.i just want to sleep right now."eunha said to sowon.

"ok,then.get enough rest"sowon said to eunha as eunha make her way to her bedroom where she shared it with yuju.

As the morning come."Eunha ya wake up."Yuju said as she open the curtain."it's already late,we need to come to the school."Yuju tap eunha's shoulder."Eunha open her swollen eyes and yawning and start to stand up."Eunha" Yuju called."Yes?"Eunha simply answered.

"Are you okay cause your eyes are swollen.I know it,i heard from sowon unnie last night.i feel very sorry for you."Yuju said as she bow his head.

"Yah no need to feel sorry.Well i'm fine right now.you know right that life must go on.About the  job, i can find another don't worry."Eunha said to yuju as she smiled and go to the bathroom.

"That's my eunha"Yuju said as she pack her bag.

"Hyung, i need to go right now cause i need to pick sora"Jungkook take his car key and  open the door.

"okay,we wil wait you at the rooftop then."Jin said as he make a breakfast.

At The School

As the black sport car enter the school gate,everyone in the school start to whisper to each other.Jungkook get out of the car and open the door for sora."i will go first"sora smiled to jungkook."okay then,meet you  at the canteen during recess time"Jungkook reply."uhmm jungkook,actually i can't make it.i have my cheerleading practice today."sora said as she feels sorry to jungkook."it's okay we can meet another time."jungkook force a smile on his face.

Jungkook drive his car to the parking lot and suddenly............

"What the heck men!who is that?"Jungkook quickly stop his car when he saw someone crossing infront of his car.He get out of his car to approach the person that he almost crash with his sport car.

"Oh my god,I'm sorry"as the girl stand up and pick her book on the ground.

"Are you blind or something?"Jungkook said to the girl.so rude.

'What the heck with this men i'm already said sorry to him although i am not the who are supposed to be sorry.He is so rude' Eunha thought as she turning her face to look at the person that almost crash her.

."well i said i'm sorr......."before eunha could finish her sentences the men speak.

"what?you again"as jungkook point his finger toward eunha who are with her shock face to look at this trash again.well it's unexpected."you really like to ruin my life,don't you?"jungkook said as he smirk and clenched his jaw.

"You know what,i'm really regret to said sorry with someone who don't deserve it like you besides you are the one who should said sorry to me because you are the one who are driving your ugly car with full of speed at this parking lot."Eunha said as she wiping her hair.

"well i guess you are the new kid right?"Jungkook raised his left brow.

"so what?"eunha asked 

Jungkook start to approaching eunha."Then welcome to this school.Your life will not be easy as before."jungkook whisper at eunha's left ear and smirk at her as eunha got goosebumps.

"what do you mean by that?"Eunha start to show her worried face.

Jungkook once again smirk and said"You are my first victim"

TO BE CONTINUE

I'M SORRY GUYS BECAUSE I COULDN'T UPDATE BEFORE CAUSE I GOT VERY BUSY BEFORE WITH MY EXAM AND NOW I'M FREE SO I THINK I CAN UPDATE EVERYDAY.JUST WAIT MY UPDATE.I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS PART WAS SHORTER AND SORRY AGAIN WITH MY BAD GRAMMAR AND SOME OF  TYPO.I PROMISE THAT I WILL IMPROVED MY WRITING AND GRAMMAR.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS.