chapter 5

guys please vote and comment

During Recess Time

"yah,why are you not paying attention while Mr Kim was teaching in the class?you almost get scold."Yerin said as she remove her lunch box from her bag pack.

"i know.it's just i got confuse because of that trash.i can't believe that i met him again."Eunha scratch her head that doesn't itch.Suddenly,sowon realize something as her eyes become wide..

"what!You met him"

"yeah"Eunha replied.

"yah let's continue our conversation when we find our place to eat our foods."Yuju speak out."where?"Umji asked."Canteen?"Sinb suggest

"Nope too crowded and i think it's already full."Sowon said 

"Then,where?i'm already hungry"The youngest said while her hand caressing her stomach 

"How about the rooftop?"Eunha suggest.

Gfriend make their way to the rooftop with their lunch box."euwww.......there's cigarette here "as sinb show the cigarette with her left leg.

"i guess there's someone who are always use this place"Eunha said as she sit on the couch and put her lunch box on the table.

While gfriend are eating together,suddenly the door open."who's that?"Sowon asked,feeling curious.

Then,a tall man appear with his school bag on his shoulder and his both hands inside his pants pocket.His eyebrows collide when he saw a group girl were having their lunch at the rooftop where bts always hangout at.'How can they come here at our place.it seems like they are fearless.'Jin thought and smirking at gfriend .Gfriend are staring at him right now feeling curious who he is.

After a few seconds of staring each other,other bts members are coming behind jin,wondering why he just stand.

"Hyung,why are you standi.........."Taehyung said not finishing his sentence as he tapping jin's wide shoulder and he is looking at gfriend right now,feeling shock.

"wow!look what we got here".Suga said as he looking at gfriend who are totally speechlessas he smirked to them.

"suga shii"Umji said to suga.

Suga seems shock.

"may i know who you are?"yerin asked

'i don't that there are still students who don't know who he is 'taehyung thought in his mind.

"Huh?you again"Jungkook said as he point his finger at eunha.Eunha seems shock by his appearance again."ughhhh!!!why i need to see this man again,i really hate him."eunha mumbled as she caressing her hair,frustrated.

"eunha yah you know him?"sowon asked.Her eyebrows collide showing that she wants to know.Eunha sighed before she speak.

"yeah,this is the trash that i said last night"Eunha said loking at sowon's eyes and point her finger to jungkook as he is staring at her right now.Sowon stand up and soming close to jungkook as she said'ohhh,so you are the causes that eunha got fired last night"sowon said. she look at jungkook's eyes deeply.Their height almost same but jungkook more higher than sowon.

"huh like i care."jungkook rolled his eyes. "i think that you were wrong.she got fired because of her unprofessional attitude not because of me"Jungkook staring deeply at eunha.

"You!!!!!!!"Eunha start to stand up and running to jungkook to hit him.'i can't accept this,how can he said that i'm unprofessional in working'eunha thought.her heart is burning right now.But before she could hit him,a tall men blocking eunha's way to hit jungkook.eunha look at his name tag.'kim namjoon'she said in her mind.

"namjoon shii,can you move.i want to hit him not you"eunha make a signal to namjoon with her hand for him to move but he's not moving a bit.'oh my god,i'm so stress.i f i can be more higher ,confirmed i can hit this tall men also.ughh!i hate tall men'eunha thought once again.

"Hey,what's wrong with you guys?this is our place not yours"Jin said as he looking at sowon,then the other girls.

"well,is there your name written here.if there,show me then."sowon staring at jin with a cold stare and moved closer to him.

"everyone in this school know that this is our place.....opss i guess you guys are new kid.that's why you don't know about this."Jin moved foward closer to sowon even more.sowon was silent for a moment.before she could reply,umji cut her.

"guys!stop fighting over this place.i have an idea let's make a bet."Umji suggest to avoid fighting.

"that's sounds interesting"namjoon said

"ok then"

"you really fearless,aren't you"suga smirked at umji.'uhmm this girl seems really innocent but clever and cute at the same time.'suga thought.

"how about this,the one who win will get this place and the one who lost will be the slave for a month?"namjoon asked

gfriend look and nod at each other

"okay,we accept the bet.so,what's the games about?"

"here it is."

TO BE CONTINUED

I'M SORRY FOR TYPO AND BAD GRAMMAR.I PROMISED THAT I WILL IMPROVE IT.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA.