Video call

When I freshly began my relationship with my long distance boyfriend,I started video calling often so I could spend lots of time with him. I felt madly in love and eager to impress him with my charms.

Oh boy!did I.

One afternoon I felt particularly drowsy,but if i were to go to bed,I would have to end the call with him. So instead I sat at my desk in my chair and fought to pull of sleep.

Eventually as the conversation dwindled down,I leaned back in my chair and rested my head against the upper edge of my chair.

I closed my eyes,thinking that I would appear cute if i quietly rested for a few minutes.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I woke up at least a hour later,still in a video call with my boyfriend. Much to his amusement,I hung my head on these horizontal ledge of my chair so my face was turned up to the ceiling. As I slept my mouth gaped wide open.

Even worse,due to my gaping mouth,I began snoring a screechy,horrific,raspy mating call

Even worse,due to my gaping mouth,I began snoring a screechy,horrific,raspy mating call.I kept in this loud unattractive hippo-like stance for the entire hour until I was stirred awake.

     **************************

For those who wondered what happened next:

I was endlessly embarrassed. I could barely face him afterwords.

But I suppose my first impression served well,because he's still in relationship with me.😂

Hey Lovelies,

If you like this story,please vote,comment. It means the world to me.