Friend

Medical College,1st year,annual fest

Me and my friends were sitting in auditorium having fun while students performed on the stage. Suddenly I noticed a guy remarkably similar to my 4 year long crush, coming in from the left door with his friends. He sat around 3 rows ahead of me, little bit on the right side.

I was cursing myself for leaving my specs at our room in the hostel.I was almost sure, but still wanted to confirm it that it was definitely him.

So I explained the situation to my buddies and this crazy,funny guy friend confidently asked me to allow him to do the honors. I agreed and told him to go and sit a row ahead of my crush,just casually look behind and see if that's him. For making things easier for him,I told him that he's got a tiny mole below his lips.

So there he was sitting just ahead of him.I was waiting for him to do something but apparently he was more interested in watching the dance performed by our department. 5 minutes down, he didn't do a thing.

Furiously, I called him on his mobile.

       *mobile vibrates*

Friend: "Yo girl?"

Me: "Man..! Stop drooling over the  stage. Just look behind. "

Friend: "Ohh.."

Finally he realized his task and in the middle of our conversation, he turned 180º in his chair and,

He checked him out for good 10seconds, looked at me and yelled in mobile,

   "Yo girl,it's the same one!"

My crush turned his head and there I was sitting behind him looking like this.

It didn't end there

It didn't end there. He checked him out again and then pointing towards his own lips and whispered,

"He's got that mole below his lips".

     We all have annoying brat friends ,right?😂

Big huge thanks to sofia18m for being a lovely wattpad friend and a supporter. Thank you so much.