The lift

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the late update. I was busy with my studies and College stuff. With your help,Miss love Expert  was able to reach 1k+ readings within 5weeks and won 2nd place of phantom awards and wicked awards. I just wanted to know whether my book was readable for others, So that's it.😊

I'm fully satisfied and now I want to complete this book as soon as possible,so you can expect more updates like crazy.

Here we go!

In our college,students are not allowed to use the elevators.

One day,after lunch I was very late to the class and had to climb 5 giant floors. So I was requesting the lift operator to allow me in.After some mild negotiations,he agreed.

Just when the lift was about to close and climb it reopened.

*Boom *,it was the professor to whose class I was already late.

"Don't you know that students are not allowed to use the lift? Move out of the lift. "

It was only the lift operator and our professor in the lift. But they sent me out.
He also said,
"A minute late to the class after I am in, and you are out. Get it?"

I was badly in need of attendance. So I had an evil plan.

I started running like crazy. After reaching every floor I would press the elevator open button and run with even higher speed which would delay the professor's arrival time to the class as it would open in every floor and close. 😁

Inthe 3rd floor,as soon as I pressed the open button, the elevator opened in some nano seconds even before I could blink. And there was my professor with a frowning mood.

 And there was my professor with a frowning mood

"Ohh! So it was you doing that?" He asked.

"Sir,but you said.." I was murmuring to myself.

"Who do you think you are fooling?I 'm a forensic science analyst ".

"Get inside the lift. Be early to the class next time,get it?"