Diagram

Big huge thanks to my wattpad besties sofia18m,Mahamrr,imaneeli . Check out their work guys. They are truly amazing. I swear.

My first year of Medicine,Anatomy and Physiology  exam

All of us sitting and scribbling our papers with stuffs we barely know. We had a 25 mark question on Male reproductive sketch and it's blood supply with diagram.

I did somehow sketch a picture and wrote the needed content and moved on.
From the first day, we were being  trained to use colour pencils, colour pens, just to make our papers presentable. But not necessary.

I never did with colours.

One of the most noisiet Professor  came and grabbed my paper,glared at me and said she was not going to check my paper,if I didn't colour the diagram.

Mind you,the time is 1.24pm and i have to stop by 1.30 pm.

I turned to the person sitting beside me, took two colours off her desk,yellow and violet and coloured with so much anger.

Professor tried to see from far if i did what she asks, smiles and asks me to leave the hall.

2 weeks later

We had a few students from different College for an educational visit purpose.

In came Anatomy Sir with a huge bundle of papers, bangs it on the table in front of all the students. All of us stared with our jaws wide open. He wasn't supposed to checked the papers.

Sir: Does anyone of you think men are from Mars?

             * giggles *

Sir:Well, I think one among you has personal experience with men from a completely different planet.

And there he takes up the first paper from the bundle,

"Well, No:2546 has turned Male reproductive organ into this!"

     *holds the paper high*

To my horror,there it was my diagram,yellow coloured shaft with violet balls.