|3|

Y/N

I was finishing eating my breakfast when I got a text message....from my mom.

*Sigh* When is she going to stay out of my nonexistent love life? What're moms for, right? I got up to put my dishes in the sink

*Sigh* When is she going to stay out of my nonexistent love life? What're moms for, right? I got up to put my dishes in the sink. I feel like going out. It looks lovely outside even though it is winter. I went upstairs to change into something to keep me warm outside.

 I went upstairs to change into something to keep me warm outside

(What You Wore)

I grabbed my purse, because you never know I might find something I want to buy. I walked out the door, closed it and locked it.
.............................................................................................................................
I decided to get a coffee, and something made me think about the incident, and Jungkook. I think I'm going crazy. I chuckled at myself, looking down at the coffee I had in my free hand. When I looked up I noticed a figure that's taller than me with brown hair, again making me think about Jungkook. Wow, he's making me go crazy. I was walking up to the figure, but then I tripped, and of course my coffee spilled, and stained the person's clothed back. Thank God, I usually don't get hot coffee, because the guy would probably be in pain.

"O MY GOSH! I'm so sorry—," The figure turned around......and Jungkook was looking me in my eyes. "Oh. Hi!" I smiled innocently. He probably wanted to kill me at that moment, but I think he deserves it, because last Saturday HE was the one that spilled coffee on me.

"Are you kidding me?" I looked at him in confusion. "How many times do I need to encounter you, and every time I see you it has something to do with coffee?" He said, and I giggled, because it's true. Every time we have met, it was because of coffee. It's like destiny.

"It's like destiny." I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. "Because it's true, and it's funny that whenever we meet it's because of coffee!" I answered his question. "Maybe I'll meet you tomorrow, too." I said. "And why do you say that?" "I'm taking my friend out." "For coffee?" He asked. I shrugged. He sighed lightly, but then smiled a bit, which made me smile a bit.

"You know, I was actually thinking about you." We said in unison, making us both surprised. "Really?" We said in unison, again. I was getting a bit freaked out. Wait can he read my mind, because he's just looking at me, as if he was....observing me.

I noticed the coffee cup was on the floor, and I wasn't trynna get a ticket for loitering. I walked to where it was laying, which was close to Jungkook's foot. I reached down for the coffee cup, got up, and put it into the trash can near us. When I turned we were both in the position of looking like we were gonna kiss. I got a bit shy, and I backed up a bit, and started to laugh nervously. It was just unbelievable, because he wasn't doing anything, he was just looking at me until I snapped my fingers, to make him get out of the world he was just in.
..............................................................................................................................

After leaving the awkward moment I made just by putting a cup into the trash, we exchanged numbers, just because. After buying some groceries, one of them being a pack of little ice cream cups, or whatever they're called, I went home. I exercised for about an hour or two to burn off the cals, but then being me, I got out some ice cream, and root bear, to enjoy the rest of the day.
___________________________________________________________________________________

What did you think? Sorry if it wasn't good, or just plain crap. See you in my next chapter for this book, bye!