A/N

This isn't an update. I don't even know why I'm telling you that when the title literally says that. You can skip this if you want, but it'll just be a quick rant.

But I want to just tell my readers, that read every chapter of mine, -even though you guys don't vote or comment (not like you guys have to, don't take it in a rude way) that I'm thankful for that. Um.. so.. omg I'm even awkward when I'm writing how does that even happen? Sorry I'll get back on track, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that you guys read my crappy book, but I don't think I'm going to be updating in a long-short time, like I'm not going to update until I have something that'll go right for the next chapter(s). But before you even say anything let me explain. It's because my winter break is going to end in like two days, and then I'm off to hell/school again, but at least there is free food and my friends are there so yay, I don't even think I'm going to be on Wattpad much either (nope, I'm lying).

I also don't have any ideas that are going to go right for my book, and it's kind of getting hard to come up with the chapters.

I'm just babbling, but I just wanted to inform you guys, and let it out. I'm sorry if you were hoping for an update, but I'm not sure I can do that, since school will be coming soon, and I'll barely have time to do so (if I have to study or have homework).

P.S. It'd be great if you guys commented to tell me what you think (I should update for the next chapter(s)), because I need some help/suggestions, but I might update before the end of my winter break. Thanks.