|6|

Y/N

~at your house~

Once I came into my house, I plopped down on the couch. Happy to be home and not having to deal with the awkwardness at the restaurant we were invited to.

F/N

As I was taking off my shoes, I noticed Y/N had a piece of paper in her hand. It looked like something was written on it.

"Y/N, what's in your hand?" I asked.

She turned around, "Oh this," I nodded. "it's just has Ace's phone number on it. At least I'm guessing since he was saying, 'Call me'."

Right when I heard her say that, I shrieked.

"What's wrong?" She got up looking around. "Did you see a bug?!" I shook my head with a smile on my face. "You have a boyfriend!"

"What? I do? I thought I broke up with Mason two years ago." She said looking confused.

"No, silly. Ace is your boyfriend," She looked at me like I was going out of my mind. "Plus Mason's ass was cheating on you with that cockroach he calls a girl."

"What do you mean Ace is my boyfriend, I just met him today. I'm no hooker, I mean he's sweet and all from the time I met him, but I barely know the kid."

"What do you mean 'the kid'? He's six feet of handsome." I questioned her choice of words.

"F/N, I don't judge a guy from his height or how attractive he is. It's the personality I judge, but I mean if he's tall and handsome, then those are just bonuses."

"Fine. You don't have to make a speech about how it's not the way he looks like, it's the way he acts judging rule you have. But seriously he fine." I said.

I looked at her, she was just sitting on the couch, staring off to space, and then I had an idea. "Y/N, we should have a girls night." Making her look at me with curious eyes.

"Really, but it's not even nighttime." She said getting up to get the remote to the TV.

"It doesn't have to be. We can set up things, and dim the lights to make it feel like it's during the night, and we can talk about the day we had. Ya know gossip." I said wiggling my eyebrows to make her interested.

"That actually sounds nice," She exclaimed. "Let's do it!"

__After hours of setting up__

Narrator

As the girls were finishing up the colorful tent they built, they went upstairs and changed into their comfortable clothes. When they came down they looked really happy, probably because this is their day to be together once again with no interruptions. The child-like adults went to the kitchen to get drinks and food for their night.

Y/N

"So what should we talk about first?" I asked getting comfortable in the tent we made.

"You know what, my boss has been driving me crazy. Talking about how I need to stop coming to work early."

"What do you mean? Isn't coming to work early a good thing?"

"Well it's, because this girl can't keep her office clean, and without a man inside of there sleeping with just underwear on."   I made a 'what the heck' face, getting interested, but disgusted at the same time.

"And that's not the worst thing," She started. "It's always a different man each day, and..." I was anticipated to hear the next thing she was going to say. "And?" I said carrying out the three letter word.

"It's either the guy is in his twenties or in his sixties."

"Ew! Isn't your boss in her mid thirties or early forties?"

"She's in her late thirties." F/N whispered like this was some top secret mission crap.

"O my goodness. Let's move on, I don't want to hear anything else about that." I said all disgusted. "Oh, what about Emily? That girl looked like I was some threat to her."

"Girl, that child needs to be put in her place." I nodded at her statement. "She was talking about how she hated interracial couples or families, and I felt like she was talking about me and Jade's relationship."

"Why?"

"Because, right after I said that Jade is (a different race from your friends) she was all like, 'I don't really think that interracial couples are so hmm.. how should I say I think that they're overrated.' Right then and there I felt like slapping the sense back into her, well if she even had any in the first place."

"True, that girl could've gotten a beating from me, but since I didn't want to be bailed out of jail by you, I didn't do it. That's just ain't good."

"I don't think I could've bailed you out."

"And why is that? You've got the money."

"It's not that. I would've been put into jail for helping you beat her up." I laughed while saying true.

"But seriously, Y/N," She said getting all serious which caused me to stop laughing.

"You need to get a boyfriend."

"Really? First my mother, and now you. Is Jesus going to come back to Earth, and tell me that I need to get a boyfriend, too." I asked.

"Maybe, if you don't get yourself a boyfriend. I mean you're 20 almost turning 21."

I sighed, because it's true. My last boyfriend was Mason as you heard F/N talking about, he cheated on me with this stick he found at the club for months, that was two years ago.

"Sorry, girl, but you know it's true. What about Ace? Call him tomorrow, and see if you can snatch a bit of his time, I mean he looked interested right when you accidentally complimented on him being 'Beautiful'." She fluttered her eyes while holding her hands like those girls do in movies whenever they see a handsome guy. "He gave you his number for a reason." She grabbed her drink taking a drink after she said that.

"Yeah, but I don't want to interrupt him. He might be working tomorrow, or he might be busy with something, you never know."

"Y/N, if you don't hop on to the Ace train right now, I will, and say 'Chugga chuchu' while I'm taking him away." I laughed at her silliness.

"Fine, I'll call him tomorrow, but he might not even like me." I said giving in.

"Just in case you know, I'm not leaving until you call him, and ask for a date with him." She had a stern face on while saying that.

The rest of the night we were talking about our jobs, boys, watching Netflix, eating and drinking, and we had a dance competition to the music we were playing.

_-_-_-_-_-_

What'd you guys think? I actually did make this one into a girls night. Sorry I kind of rushed so there might be mistakes, but hope you enjoyed. Bye!

Ugh, I'm having problems with Wattpad.