|12|

The end of this book, and I won't be making a sequel to it..sorry, if you liked this book that much. Oh and Idk what the new book is going to be about, like I just thought of making the book...so if you have any ideas do tell me lol peace✌

so if you have any ideas do tell me lol peace✌

Y/N

"Jungkook, I'm sorry..but I have to leave. Ace is waiting for me, but I'll talk to you later, I promise, okay?"

He looked at me, "Okay, talk to you later." Jungkook still had dried tears on his face.

I got up to leave, but then looked back at him again from a distance. "What did he need to talk to you about?" Ace asked.

"Oh nothing, just something about his breakup with that girl that was sitting next to him." I replied quickly.

Ace nodded his head, "Why did he need to talk to you about her?"

"Like I said, the breakup and he just needed some comfort, that's all." I answered.

He grabbed my hand and looked down at me with a smile, "I-" Ace got a phone call. "Sorry, let me take this, here are the smoothies." He handed me the cups.

Ace

"Hello, sir." I answered the phone call that my professor made.

"Hello, Ace. How are you today?" He asked.

"I'm fine, Mr. Loren, and how are you?"

"I am real happy, do you know why?"

"No?"

"You got it, Ace!" Mr. Loren exclaimed.

"Got what?"

"You don't have to take these classes anymore, remember about your application to Montier University of Doctors (made up)?"

"What?! No way! I got it?! I got it!" I quietly yelled.

"Yes, Ace, you got it! You should start packing,"

"Packing? Why would I need to pack?" I questioned.

"Don't you remember? The university is in England, and I already made you a flight. It takes off tomorrow night."

"W-what?" My voice saddened a little.

"Is the connection going bad? Anyways, congrats Ace and do start packing. Bye," Mr. Loren hung up.