|9|

Btw the video doesn't have anything to do with the story, I just like the song. Here there's a picture to bless or ruin your eyes...

 Here there's a picture to bless or ruin your eyes

---------------

Y/N

"STOP!"

Ace and I turned to look at who ever yelled for us to stop. Recognizing who it was I was surprised and disappointed that I didn't get to taste Ace's lips.

"Jungkook?" I walked down the steps, "What're you doing here?"

Pulling me into his embrace, I looked at him uncomfortably. I felt his heart beating fast. Maybe he ran here, but his car is there. Huh? "Jungkook, answer me." I slapped his chest gently, getting embarrassed once more, because Ace was watching. I pulled away from the hug he didn't give me a choice to.

"I need to tell you something, that's why I'm here." He was gasping for air in between his sentence.

"Uh, I think I should leave." Remembering about Ace, I turned around.

"No! I'll take you home, we can talk in my car. Jungkook go inside, we'll talk later." I grabbed Ace's hands and led him into my car. I opened the passenger door for him and waited to let him, going to the other side I looked at Jungkook once more. I pointed at him and then the door. I got inside my car, starting the engine. "Sorry about that, Ace."

"It's okay. Are you and him a thin-" He started to ask until I cut him off.

"What? No, no, no, no. Me, him...never. I can't ever picture him and me ever." I said disgusted at the fact. "He also has a girlfriend, and I have someone that I'm seeing."

"W-who?" Ace asked nervous.

"It's you, silly." I giggled, and took his hand in mine.

"Well, we're at my house." He said looking outside the window.

"You're house looks cute. I think I want to go inside, but I unfortunately have that idiot that ruined our moment in my house, and who knows what he could do." I rolled my eyes, looking back at Ace's now twinkling eyes. Yes! This moment has came back! Now's your chance, Y/N. "Ace," I said making it sound like I moaned. "Where did we leave off?" I leaned in to kiss him. When I kissed him, I bit his lip. Who cares, I know we haven't known each other for so long, but it's never too wrong to do it. He pulled back making me whine, "Why'd you do that?"

"'Cause, don't you think we shouldn't be doing this?" He slightly smirked. "But, I'm not complaining." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him once more, but got interrupted once again and by the same person, too.

"Text message." I held up my phone, and I read the message. It read 'Where are you? I'm waiting' "You freaking kidding me?" I sighed, "Sorry, Ace. I have to go. Kiss you later, I mean see you later."

Ace got out of the car, "It wouldn't matter either way, we'll see each other anyway."

"You're right. Bye." I waved at him from inside the car.

He waved at me, I didn't leave until he was inside of his house. I drove home, getting to my house after six, close to seven pm. I wondered how fast the day went. Opening my house, I took off my jacket and placed it on the racket. "Jungkook Jeon, look what you've done. What did you wanna talk about anyways?" I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down on the couch next to him. Now facing him, "Hmm?"

"I-I broke up with Emily." He said.

"WHAT?" If you thought that was from me, you're wrong. F/N said it. Why does she always wake up at times like this?

Jungkook turned to look at the girl, then at me. He looked like he was going to cry, so I hugged him. "Jungkook, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay? Why'd you break up with her?"

He pulled back, "I guess. But I broke up with her, because she's been saying things that I don't understand, emotionally, and we started fighting ever since last week. I thought that the lunch we had together would calm her down, but it didn't..." Jungkook broke down in tears, I looked over at F/N. Great! Now she's asleep.

"Jeon, you know what..."

"What?"

"I don't know, but there's something. It's okay, Jungkook." I patted his back.

"Thanks, Y/N. Can I get another hug?"

"No! She's taken." F/N told him.

I sighed. "Jungkook, if you want to stay here for the night, you can."

"I want to."

"Okay, I'm coming back." I walked up the stairs, so I could go change.

F/N

I eyed him suspiciously, "Emily was never a good choice anyway. Don't know why you went after her. She's a sorry waste of time,"

"Even though I'm not with her anymore, it doesn't mean you can say anything about her."

"Excuse you. I actually can, I don't know why you need to stay at Y/N's house, unless you're trying to get in her pants. And if you try, me and her mom are gonna do something about it."

"What? I'm not trying to get into her pants. I can't go home, because I'm really tired, and I'm sure if I try to drive I might get into an accident since I could fall asleep." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Just remember, she's taken."

He chuckled. "By who? That waiter? Please."

"What's so funny?" I saw Y/N coming down the stairs in her short pj pants, and her matching tank top.

"Nothing." I said.

"Nothing at all."

I noticed that Jungkook was looking at the parts of her body that wasn't covered. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed Y/N and covered her with the blanket that was on me and her mother. "Thanks, F/N, but I'm not really cold."

"It's okay, I'm sure you will be." I reassured her, and she smiled at me.

I looked at Jungkook in disgust, knowing about what he probably was thinking. I mouthed 'I dare you' and he rolled his eyes.

Narrator

Everyone was asleep, F/N and Y/N's mother were in their rooms, but Jungkook and Y/N were asleep in the living room. Jungkook was replaying the scene that took place in front of your door. He thought, What if I wasn't there? Or even there at the right time? Maybe the waiter and her are actually a thing now. What's happening to me?

________________

What did you guys think? I don't really know what this chapter was. I don't really think I should call this a cliffhanger, since it's not really something that's making you lean over and want to know what's going to happen next. Sorry, if I disappointed you guys. I do hope you guys enjoyed tho!