Background: Raven Onyx Ebony

Name: Raven Onyx Ebony

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Semblance: Ability to copy other people's semblances but has to at least see them once to be able to use them.

Appearances: Black trench coat with red edges at the bottom, dark grey t-shirt, light gray pants. black gloves, and black boots w/ brown straps and silver metal outsole from the tip of the boot to the heel.

Accessories: Necklace, and a bracelet on her right hand.

Aura Color: Black

About: Raven is more of a quiet type. She doesn't talk very much. Her weapon is a sword with a long curve at the tip of it, also with  unique design to it as well. The handle of the blade has a trigger that when it is pushed it turns the blade into two twin scythes that also have guns built into them. The is named Death's Strike.

Backstory: She ran away from home when she was four because when her mother died, her father had been drinking and would come home and beat her. And that it was now everyday thing when he came home. Soon when it really got out of hand, Raven just ran. But not when her father started to chase after her, she remembered that she saw a speed semblance once and decides to use it, that's the last she would ever have to be at that horrible place. Eventually, over the years she found a lonely black raven with an injured wing and took it in to fix it up. Raven decided to name the bird, Black. (The picture at the top is Black.)