Chapter 1

Raven P

Raven P.O.V.

          That was years ago. It was the most dreadful thing to ever experience if you were just a child. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I growled and shook my head, forgetting the awful memory. I sat in silence in front of the fire I made. I could hear wolves howling, the crickets chirping, and the owls make their strange "who" sound. My raven bird, Black, who I found on one of my adventures, was perched on one of the trees nearby on watch, making sure that there were no beowolves around.

          I watched as the fire crackled and ashes falling in the circle of rocks that were surrounding the fire. Then Black started making his high pitched call meaning that something is coming. I quickly grabbed my blade, Death's Strike and got into a fighting stance. I heard rustling in the bushes till about 2 to 3 beowolves pounced out at me, ready to claw me.

          I smirked; thinking, 'This is going to be easy.' I thought. They charged at me, but I managed to dodge quickly before they landed the first attack. I turned my blade into twin scythes and landed multiple blows on the first two. The last one was about to attack me before I turned my twin scythes back into my sword and sliced the beowolf in half.

          I sheathed my blade onto my back and walked back over to the fire. I sat back down; eventually, Black came down and perched on my shoulder. I turned to look at him and smiled. I handed him some grains and he started to peck at them. Once he was finished, he flew back up to the tree he was in before; I looked back at the fire.

Qrow P.O.V.

          After walking through this forest for awhile, there was a light up ahead, but soon died down; I decided to go have a look.

Normal P.O.V.

          When Qrow got to the campsite, he noticed that the fire was recently put out. Then  he noticed that there were three beowolves lying on the ground dead. 'someone really did a number on them.' He thought. After some investigating  the mess, Qrow found a small trail that led further into the forest and decided to follow where it leads.

Time Skip...

          Raven and Black were wondering around the forest, when they heard a rustling sound coming from behind them. Raven stopped in her tracks as Black started his call again. The sound was getting closer. She turned her head over her shoulder, listening to the noise.

          The rustling stopped and someone came out. Someone with black hair and red eyes. And she had to admit, he was quite handsome.

          "Who are you?" Qrow asked.

          Raven said nothing.

          "Not much of a talker, huh? Well the name's Qrow." Qrow said.

          "Raven." Raven said.

          Black came swopping down to her shoulder. She looked towards the bird and raised her hand to stroke the birds feathers. The bird leaned into her touch, enjoying the little rub. Black walked onto her finger and brought him down to whisper something o him. Then he flew off.

         Raven turns back to Qrow, but then turns back around to walk away. "And where are you going?" Qrow asked.

          "Somewhere." Raven replied. Then continued to walk away. But the one thing she didn't know was that Qrow was following her. She heard the sound of footsteps, "Why are following me?" She asked.

          "Why not?" Qrow said.

         Raven sighs, "Fine." Then continues on her way. Qrow finally caught up to her, and walked with her to where ever she was going.

To Be Continued...