Chapter 23

Chapter 23- Is this our beginning?

Clary's Pov-

"Jace stop!" I giggled and pushed my shoulder up to my ear before relaxing again. I was currently sitting on the couch in Izzy and Simons apartment.

Jace was sitting next to me though my body was slightly turned so he was also partly behind me. He had his hand on my waist, and the other near the top of my outside thigh, which albeit I didn't exactly cover much.

We were sat with my laptop on my lap, looking at apartments near our works in the city. At the moment Jace wasn't being much help since he seemed adamant on distracting me with his lips and hands that he just couldn't keep off of me.

"I can't help that you taste like a strawberry." He said before leaning in to suck right below my ear on my sweet spot.

It took me a moment to snap back into reality but I could feel his hand creeping higher on my leg and I used some force to push him off the couch and onto the floor.

"What was that for?" he said from the floor putting his hand on my knee. "I thought you liked it when I did that?" he added with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Any other circumstance, yes but Izzy and Simon will be back from there honeymoon soon and they said that we could stay here until we found a place but they just got married. A two room apartment for a couple that just got married and for a couple that just got back together is not enough space.."

I smirked at him, "and you should know how loud you can make me. So, I would like to at least have the process started, meaning we need to focus and go look at some places today. Ok?" I gave him a pointed look.

He huffed at me and got up off the floor and sat behind me again. "Fine, besides we still have a weeks worth of nights to have alone until we find a place. I'll just save it for then." He said with a wink and I laughed a little.

One Week Later...

Jace and I had found a cute loft/apartment space and the process had actually been quite speeding. We were planning on moving our stuff in tomorrow but we picked up the keys today.

The place had a nice kitchen with a lot of open space coming out from there. The bedroom was upstairs so that way if we had guests they wouldn't see the sleeping space. It also had a big wall of windows downstairs so it had lots of natural lighting. It was perfect for us.

We took a quick shower and then got ready to pick up Izzy and Simon from the airport

We took a quick shower and then got ready to pick up Izzy and Simon from the airport. They were coming home from their honeymoon today.

I put on some high-rise short jean shorts and a navy blue striped tank crop top that tied in the back. I threw on a tan yellow oversized cardigan that went to the end of my shorts and draped one side off my shoulder. I put a long feather necklace and earrings in my piercings. I grabbed a purse and stepped into some simple sandals.