Coffee and Rings-4

Kimberly walked off as I stood where I was. With a small smile on my face, I followed behind her. I was happy to be accepted again eventhough it was only one person, I could tell that she was a big part in my life. It gave me hope that if she would accept me then so would the others. I mean, I should have acted the same with everyone, so if she is happy with me then I can only pray that the others would be too.

Kimberly paused near the door and took a deep breath. With her head held high, she pulled it open. My friends were already there waiting for us, quietly whispering to each other. I looked at them curiously but then shrugged it off. They would tell me later anyways.

"Where do you live?" Kimberly questioned, turning her head back to look at us.

"Some hotel called Reindeer," Callie answered, obviously the only one remembering the name of the hotel.

"A hotel?" Kimberly asked, confused.

Ash jumped in and elaborated, adding a few lies. "Yeah, the doctor told us that Max will be able to remember things if something triggers his memory. We were going around the world to see if we can find his parents or something related to him. You know kind of like a vacation with friends,"

Kimberly looked surprised as she heard Ash go on and on about the places we have been to before. Her lips parted a little as her eyes widened a bit. I was sure her eyes had widened atleast five times since she has seen us.

"You guys were ready to go over the whole world to help Max retrieve his memory? I am glad that Max got such great friends."

Ash smirked,"Yeah, we are totally awesome, alright."

Kimberly merely smiled at him. 

I snickered quietly. 

"Do you want to live in the hotel until his parents reach here or do you want to live in my house?," she asked.

"Where are his parents, exactly?" Stella snapped.

"When Max went missing, they moved to another country. They coldn't bear to be in the same house Max grew up in..... ," Kimberly trailed of.

"So, where do you want to be? I mean, there are better chances of Max regaining his memories if he is near the places where he lived, right?"

"I think we will live with you. Ofcourse, that is if you don't mind,"John said politely.

Kimberly grinned, revealing her straight teeth.

"No problem. Lets go get you bags from Reindeer."

"We actually don't have a car. Can we fetch a ride with you?" Callie asked hopefully. Looks like I wasn't the only one who was tired of walking under the hot sun as it evaporated the water in our body.

"Sure. Follow me."

She strutted in the opposite direction we came from which led to a parking lot. She took a pair of keys from her jean pockets. That move made my eyes travel down to her pockets which were conveniently stitched near her perfectly shaped bum.

I turned my head to my left, mentally kicking myself for staring at my bestfriend's bum. Ash was looking at the same thing I was seeing just moments ago and that almost had me wanting to strangle him.

I turned my head, yet again, and settled for a safe place.

Kimberly's face.

That too turned out to be a dangerous territory as my eyes trailed down to her full ruby lips. She pressed a button and a 'click' sounded. She walked towards a car and opened the door.My mouth dropped open.