Chapter 4:

Just because he was nice, didn't mean I wanted to stay. After all these weeks and all the bloodshed I still wanted to see my family. Being honest, it was my only motivation to keep fighting through the hurt and sorrow.

"Dont even try to run. I'll find you." Did he really mean that? Or was it a threat just to scare me into staying still?

I was constantly asking myself the same question, was my family still looking for me? Or did they stop, drowning in defeat? I wanted to be found and I wanted Carter to be put into prison for a very long time.

My eyes locked on the window, peering at the lock. I flicked it open with my mind, making my escape route to victory. I pictured myself running through the woods, darting for the closest town a mile and a half away, I could do it.

With that, I slowly got out of the bed, tip toeing my way to the window as the floor boards creeked beneath me. My body cringed at the sound, I did not want to disturb Justin who was down stairs doing only God new what.

Click. The window slid open and I took a heaping jump out of the second story window.

"Shit!" I whispered, gripping my ankle in throbbing pain, however I ran right through it darting left for the trees. This was the fastest I've ever tried to run, my legs pumped but my body couldn't possibly move so quickly. The adrenaline was filling my body like a cheetah striding after its pray. My mouth watering at the taste of freedom, the taste of justice. If Carter didn't think I would sink my claws into his fat meaty body, he was dead wrong. Just because he broke me didn't mean I wouldn't satisfy myself the way he made me satisfy him.

There was a fence standing right in front of me. I walked up to it, shaking uncontrolablly, "No! You stupid son of a bitch!" That once calm and giddy feeling had washed away, leaving me with an unsettled sickness in the pit of my stomach. I was screwed. There was no way out and when Justin would notice I was gone, he'd be more mad then ever. I could see it now, he told me not to leave, not to try and escape... I didn't listen..

"well well well." There stood Justin, gawking behind me. "I played nice and this is what I get? An unloyal Bitch." I felt his presence grow closer and with a tug of my wrist he dragged my sorry ass back to his home. "You knew I'd find you. Why even risk it? That was my one rule." He went on explaining as he pushed me left and right up the stairs. "You've been here 12 hours... I figured you'd last longer by the way you looked at me with such lust." He chuckled, throwing my lifeless body on the bed. "Pick your poison," he muttered in rusty tone, "dominate me. or I dominate you." He climbed on top of me, breathing heavily in my ear.

"I don't k-k-know." I said, lying there as he kissed my neck.

"Fine. You get on top of me. I'll tell you how I want it." Justin's hands picked me up, standing me on the floor. I instinctively took off my top as so did he. He climbed on the bed, his head resting on a pillow. With one thuro straddle I was on top, my hands upon his abs. "Baby..." He mumbled, looking into my eyes. That handsome face. Beautiful body. A part of me wasn't complaining that I had to do this. "Kiss me." His faint voice offered, grabbing the base of my neck and dragging me toward his plump, pink lips. I embraced those gems in a long, passionate kiss. Justin's hands fell down my body, scratching lightly at the skin. Those actions sent me in a trans, this was no punishment it was a gift. The way he touched my skin, dancing his fingers tips upon me made me think other wise. It was real, not fake.

Was that his whole point? Making these punishments not true ways of torture? But instead, making them things I'd rather enjoy?

"Now what?" I asked eager to give. Justin bellowed a light giggle and took my hands in his, insisting I play with him. he left my fingers to grasp between his legs. He became a savage for my love, moaning and growling like the poppa cheetah, I was his mate. With every slow rub on his down under, Justin asked for more, begging nearly.

"Faster baby, right there." I increased the passion, treating him as my own love. I wanted him to forget about me miss behaving, the more he forgot the better i looked. I knew he was mad and that's all I needed, my new owner hating my guts like the last. Sarcasum intended.

Justin's groans were really hot. Every time I touched he yelped louder, begging for more. Neck kisses and dirty words were exchanged.

"That's enough..." he said out of breath, directing me to get off. "I need a shower." he grumbled, his pants were soiled with his fluids. Lali 1 - Justin 0.

This was nothing more than a game. As soon as he thinks he's one ahead, I'll fight back, giving him exactly what he wants. I'm the victor and he is my pesant. The tables will turn.