Chapter 5

Bailey POV

Cooking was my speciality. I loved to cook, Justin however thought it was a punishment.

Speaking of the devil, he was starting to make me mad. I genuinely felt hatred toward him after these passed few days. He was trying to "love me", making me do these stupid actions all the time. He wasnt like he was the first time, all sweet. Justin was annoying.

"Babe." his voice ringing through the house at a soft echo. I instinctively rolled my eyes, taking the hot pan off the stove. Inside cooked noodles and a light garlic sauce. It smelt delicious. "Mmm, this smells amazing."

I felt his hands wrap around my waist, a warm kiss placed on my neck. No matter how annoying he got, those lips could make me melt. I was able to close my eyes and come to a peaceful place. He drove me crazy yet made me so secure. "I hope you like it baby" I signaled back.

"Baby, hmm?" He licked his plump lips "has a kind of ring when you say it" he placed those wet soft things in my neck "say it again" he demanded grabbing my hair to forcefully pull my head back"

"Baby" I moaned in a great sense of satisfaction.  "You're food is ready" he backed off and sat at his place at the table. I served his food and moved away allowing him to indulge into the tasty greatness. Punishment my ass.

------------------------------------------------
OKAY GUYS SOOOOO. I KNOWNITS BEEN AWHILE BUT NOW THAT ITS SUMMER AND IM OFFICIALLY AN ADULT I FEEL LIKE I CAN WRITE MORE. SO HERES THE ANOTHER PART OF THIS BOOK BUT IN ORDER TK KEEP THIS GOING I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO ME A FAVOR.
I'm writing more books on another account the user is " magghartley " you should all go check it out. If you like my writing it's worth it. Also I'll be starting a new book called " What Happens When a Girl Surrenders" thanks it would mean a lot! Please get this new account and book around it would mean so much. You help me I'll help you(: