02

Preview from last chapter:

"Then go...Stand up and Punch me."

I stand up using my hand with force and just going to punch him when I realize I can't feel my knee...I can't move it.

I was about to fell in the ground when he hold and catch me. Damn it...

•~•~•

Jungkook's P.O.V

"As I said to you, Mr.Jeon. You will not be able to walk. Not now."

"No...N-No...How!?" I shout to him angrily. What the...Did he save me just to be like this? I can't walk. I wish I should have die.

"Because of the hard hit of the car on your body. Your Kneecap fractured. It broke." He said, calmly. And I can't help but to keep silent. No. It's not true. It's not. Is it?

"W-when can I be able to walk?" I asked him with my blank face. Still curious.

"Hmm...After the operation? I think, maybe 3 to 6 months. You're lucky if you recover faster than 3 months." He said while he's nodding. I just nod blankly while my mind is empty.

But, I feel my knee ache so bad that I even groan because of the pain.

"Mr.Jeon, What happened?" The Doctor asked looking concern as he run closer to me.

"My knee hurts, Damn." I cursed. I see him taking out something from his white coat and I think it's a medicine or what.

"Here, Drink this pain killer to stop the pain." He said worriedly as he hand me the pain killer and gave me water. I drink it and it still hurts.

"It still hurts. aiish..." I groan. I hear him chuckle.

"Mr.Jeon, The pain killer doesn't effect that quick as you think..." He teasingly said then chuckle--again.

"Whatever. By the way, What's your name?" I asked him to change the topic, and to forget that I'm in pain.

"My Name? I'm Doctor Kim, Kim Taehyung." He said and smile. He have a boxy smile that I first time to see.

"Okay." I shortly replied and he just nodded.

"So well, Call me if you need my help. Just press the button there if you feel pain again in your knee." He said, and I just nod. "Also, If you want to go around the hospital because you feel bored. There's your wheelchair. Just be careful to transfer your body or you can also call me for help." He added and goes to the door.

"That's all?Finished?" I asked and He chuckle again. He's crazy.

"Yep, That's all...Goodbye,Mr Jeon. Have a good day." He said and close the door.

I sigh heavenly and lay on the bed. I feel tired.

"You will not be able to walk. Not now."

"AISH!! YAH!!!" I scream. I don't know what to do anymore. Why did this happen to me?

I looked to the room and it's not that big nor even small, just average for a patient like me.