09

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @yojachingufan unnie❤😘😘 Thank you because you keep on voting and reading my story😊😊 Thank you very much~❤

Sorry too, for not updating for so long😢😢😢

/~/~/

Preview from last chapter:

"Unnie...Can you please get me my hot choco now?" she added making yerin laugh her ass off.

"You little kid...Haha Ne.Ne. Just stay here and I will get your 'Hot choco'...Just stay here, okay?" Yerin said as she wipe her eyes and stand up properly, still waiting for her saeng to response.

"Ne. I will wait. Ilabyu Unnie~" SinB said cutely, not knowing that she already doing her own aegyo. Yerin find it cute and just laugh.

"Ne.Ne...I'm going now..." She said and goes to the door.

"Okay~" Yerin just chuckled while looking at her saeng still acting cutely and decided to open the door go out.

•~•~•

Yerin's P.O.V

I'm just walking alone here in the hallway.
While humming my favorite song, Rain in the spring time of Gfriend.

When I suddenly stop because I saw a familiar face in the end of this hallway coming out to one of the room here.

He is wearing his eye glasses while his hands is inside of his white doctors coat.

'He's handsome...' I thought, but quickly shrugged it off when I suddenly remember about Eunbi. But then, I also remember about what Eunbi said before. That he's just his Brother. So....Do I have a chance?

But, NO! I know Eunbi has a crush on him...So...Erase him in your mind now Yerin-ah.

I was about to walked to another side when I suddenly hear him calling my name.

"Yerin!!" He shouted. I don't know what to do...If I should turn back and face him? or just ignore his call and continue to walk. What should I do? "Yerin-ssi!" I heard him shouting again as I heard a loud footsteps coming towards my direction.

I don't have a choice...So, I decided to face him with my smile.

"Oh! Dr.Kim..." I said while smiling like an idiot. "H-How are you? Long time no see..." I awkwardly said. He return a smile.

"I'm fine...Still the same like before, and yeah...Long time no see, too."  He replied while smiling. I'm mesmerized by his smile that I stock up on my feet, not saying anything. "Hey? Are you okay? You seems passing out?" He said, causing me to wake up in my own dream.

"A-ah! Ne. I'm okay, I'm fine..." I paused, thinking of another words to say. But then, I remember again about Eunbi, telling me to buy her a hot choco. "Well, Dr.Kim...Do this hospital have a Vendor Machine? Eunbi told me to buy her a hot choco so...yeah. that's it."

"A vendor machine? Ah! Yeah. Yeah...Do you see that way? There. Just turn to left and in the end of that hallway there's that vendor machine, at the left side." He instruct to me. And, I made my 'o' while nodding.

"Well, Thank you...I need to go now. Thank you again.." I thank while bowing my head. He just smiled and said.

"You're welcome."

•••

I open the door to see a bored and serious Hwang SinB.

I just smile ear to ear while making my way walking closer to her. "Here's your Hot Choco, Eunbi-ah..." I said as I hold her hands handing the cup with hot choco slowly into her soft hands.

"Kamsa~ Unnie." She said, smiling happily.

"Bee-ah...Be careful, okay? It's still hot..." I remind her and she just nod.

"Ne. Ne. I know~" She said.

"Okay~" I said then hum...

I'm just watching her blowing her own cup of hot choco as I chuckle and decided to help her.

"I'll help you..." I said as start blowing the hot choco, too. I saw her smiling.

"Thank you, unnie."

"No problem...Just for you, Eunbi-ah~"

•••
Jungkook's P.O.V

"YAH!!" Taehyung hyung shout after he lose our game. The piano tiles challenge.

I start controlling my laugh as I saw him groaning because of being pissed off, that he's not that good enough to defeat me specially when it comes to games.

"Take it Easy, Hyung...HAHA!!" I said then start laughing, teasing him. And, I saw his facial expression quickly change into irritated one. 

"Yah! Let's stop this...I don't want to lose over my patient anymore." He said while pouting.

"Stop pouting, hyung. You looked like a dog." I said more like teasing him. And, I quickly saw him rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." He said, and silence filled us.

"Well, about your operation tomorrow." I quickly stop on what I'm doing.

"What about it?" I asked,

"Nothing...I'm just thinking if you're nervous? Or something?" He asked curiously.

"Well, the truth is...Yeah. I'm nervous, a little bit." I said, truthfully. I  just see him nodding his head seems satisfied to my answer.

Silence filled us when he suddenly stand.

"I need to go now, Jungkook. My other patient needs me." He said and I just nod. He open the door and quickly go out.

I'm alone now. Not knowing what to do or what should do.

I just decided to lay on my bed but then I remember about SinB. I miss her.

Wait....Do I miss her? Yes. I already miss her.

Then, Why? I don't know? Maybe, I just really want to see her and talk to her right now. Am I right?

Yeah. You're right.

I stand up on my bed and decided to go to the garden. Maybe, she's there.

I started to pull the wheel while silently looking to everywhere. Maybe, I see her here.

But No, she's not here.

I feel a little bit of disappointment because I didn't see her here. I know that garden is her favorite place because she said, she like flowers so much. That before, when she still can see everything. She always looked and stared at the flowers specially to rose---that she have on her room---.

She said that she even take it a picture...Well, she said that she like photography and of course I felt happy because I like that, too.

I'm happy because we have the same interest in things. Like, Our favorites.

My favorite colors are Black, Red and white. At first, of course I'm shocked that she likes that too. Well, not all girls like the dark colors specially red and black. Because, base on my research. Many of girls likes the light colors specially pink, blue etc. So, I'm really shocked when she said that she likes red and black too.

Just by thinking of her, I didn't notice that I'm smiling now looking like a stupid.

At first, I started to control myself from smiling but then, I remember what most of the people said..."You can't control yourself especially when you're totally in love."