03

Preview from last chapter:

I know myself. I can't let other people to be sad or feel like they're useless. Because I want all of the people to become happy. For them to not think their problems in life. And, that's my number one rule in life. To be a rainbow in somebody's cloud.

So If he really have a problem. I will do my best for him to not think that he is useless.

•~•~•

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm now in my wheelchair. While going around---again--- in the hospital.

Earlier, I decided to click the button that Dr.Kim said to help me move towards the wheelchair and as expected. He quickly go to my room and help me. He even gave me a painkiller to ease the pain. --And I Thank him after that---.

I was even supposed to ask him about his relationship to that blind girl, but I stop and choose to keep silent about what I've known. My curiosity attack me earlier but hopefully stop it.

I decided to go in the hospital rooftop to get air, so I need to use elevator to be there.

After the elevator open. I quickly saw a lady with kid besides her while sitting in one of the chair here. They looked like busy talking.

Because of my curiosity. I slowly pull the wheel to move towards them.

While I'm slowly moving closer. I slowly, a little bit hear what they're talking.

"Ji Eon, Knock Knock." I heard Eunbi said.

"Who's there,Noona?" The little kid asked.

"Dwayne." Said Eunbi.

"Dwayne, Who?" The little kid ask, curiously. And because of my curiosity on what she's going to say. I move again, a little bit closer to them. Well, their back is facing me so they don't notice me.

"Dwayne gopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa" I just shake my head because of her joke. But, I heard the little kid laugh and join her to sing the next part.

"Dwayne gopa neoui oppa
Neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa." They both sing together. Then the little kid stand and start to dance while Eunbi is singing while clapping.

"Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde...Hahaha" They both laugh after she end the song and after the little kid stop dancing.

Just by looking at them. I didn't realize that I'm slowly smiling like an idiot. Not gonna lie, but they two looked cute and adorable.

The two stop laughing when a doctor came up.

"Ji Eon..." I heard the doctor calling and I think, it's the kid. The doctor look at me then bow so I bow too. Sign of respect. "Eunbi, I'm sorry if I disturb the two of you. But, Ji Eon your eomma is in your room and she wanted to see you. So let's go now...And say goodbye to your Eunbi Noona." Dr.Yoon said, while holding the little kid hands.

I see the kid pouting while looking to Eunbi who's now still smiling.

"But, Noona and I are playing..." The little kid said while pouting.

"Haha...Ji Eon, let's just play again later. Just go and see your eomma first, because she's waiting for you." Eunbi said while smiling widely. I looked to the little kid to see his reaction, and he's still pouting.