08

A/N: I decided to update 2 chapters today because I remember last week, I promise that I will update in weekends but I just update now. And, I think I broke my own promises😂So, now...I update 2 chapters to punish myself.

Also, Thank you to those readers who keeps reading my story even my update is very slow...Kamsa~ I hope you keep supporting my story until it end.

P.S: This Chapter is dedicated to @han_yani unnie❤ Thank you for reading and voting❤😘

P.P.S: THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO DEDICATED TO ALL SINRIN SHIPPERS❤😍😘 SINRIN SHIPPER RISE!!!!😍😍😍💘💘💘

That's all😂 Thank you~❤

/~/~/

Preview from last chapter:

"Arraseo. Ahm..... Actually, I'm here to tell you-----" Jungkook cut him off.

"About my Operation?" He continue.

"How did you know?" Dr.Kim asked, wondering how did he know about it.

"Well, someone said to me..." Jungkook said and looked to the girl besides the door. Taehyung quickly get it and just nod. Well, as if he can stop a girls mouth.

"My operation will be in 2 days. Is it true?" Jungkook asked,

Taehyung just nodded and answer, "Ne. It's true."

•~•~•

"Unnie..." SinB call to her Unnie, Yerin, who's now busy placing their food at the table.

"Yes?" Yerin response.

"Unnie, can you buy me hot choco? Please..." SinB plead. Yerin take a think first before answering.

"Where can I buy that?" She asked, thinking if there's a Vendor machine inside the hospital.

"Hmmm? I don't know?" SinB said, making yerin to rolled her eyes.

"You want me to buy your hot choco but you don't know where I can buy it? The heck?" Yerin exclaimed with irritation.

SinB got shocked on how she replied, It's the first time she heard her cursed like that. "Yah! Of course I don't know where it was...As if I have an eyes to see.." SinB said and lowered her head. She don't know why she's too dramatic this time that she even said the word, "Are you already tired? Are you tired of taking care of me? Are you already tired of taking care a blind girl like me?" SinB said more like whispering. But still, Yerin heard everything. Yerin heard everything she said.

Yerin felt guilty about talking to her saeng like that----that she even curse in front of her---. So, she heavenly sigh and walked closer to her as she sit at the side of her bed.

"Bee-ah...I'm sorry with my tone earlier. I didn't mean to talk to you like. Mianhae." Yerin said while holding Sinb's hand.

"Ani...It's okay. You didn't do wrong unnie to apologized. It's just that, I'm too dramatic and I'm sure that I make you feel guilty. I'm sorry." SinB said while caressing Yerin's soft hand with a smile.

Yerin also smile after seeing her saeng smiling like that. Well, she's really afraid to lose that beautiful smile on her face. Because, she don't know what to feel if that times happened. But, every time she remember what happened before, she felt guilty and now she's regretting it.