jack

i squealed excitedly as jack handed the guy at the booth our tickets before following after me. it was a hot july afternoon, and jack had decided to take me on a date. what better place than the zoo?

we stood by the entrance, trying to decide where to go first. i looked at a pamphlet containing all the animals and a map, pointing to where we were.

"ok, so, if we are right here, we can walk down here and see all these animals," i said, drawing invisible lines with my fingers, "we can loop back around and look at the rest of them before ending up back here, where the gift shop is." jack nodded and grinned goofily before interlocking our fingers and dragging me to the first exhibit.

it was the elephant exhibit. they were out playing, and we were one of the few people there. the four month old baby elephant was bouncing a ball around.

"OH MY GOD, JACK! IT'S SO CUTE!" i yelled. he laughed at me and pulled me into a hug. i was, of course, taller than the small boy, but that didn't stop him. "you're cuter," he mumbled into my chest. i blushed and took him to the next exhibit. we stopped by the lions next. "start spreading the news," jack began to sing, "i'm leaving today."

we saw many, many more animals. the sun had set when jack pulled me into the gift shop. he insisted on buying me a large stuffed grizzly bear, and carried it out for me, even though it was almost as big as he was.

we boarded the train that had taken us there and sat together in silence. i rested my head on his shoulder and matched my breathing with his. i felt his arms shift slightly to make it more comfortable.

i brought my head up, not being able to resist it anymore. i kissed him, hard. there was nobody else on the train besides us, so he threw his hands on my upper thighs and put his tongue into my mouth.

we both pulled away, gasping for breath. i shoved a curl out of his face and smiled before resting my head in his lap. i fell asleep for the rest of the ride.

i blinked open my eyes to a dimly lit room. rolling over, i quickly realized this wasn't my bed. i was face-to-face with jack.

his breath smelled sweet, and i giggled quietly. "hey, so, um, grazer. this may or may not be obvious, but i-i think i love you, and i don't know what to do."

i grabbed one of his hoodies off the floor and threw it on, snuggling into it and crawling back into bed. he threw his arm around me and spooned me, nuzzling into my neck.

"you're a fucking dork, y/n."

IT IS CURRENTLY 02:25 AND WOW OK I STAYED UP LATE SO I COULD WRITE THIS BUT I ENJOYED IT?? THE END WAS A LIL SHITTY BUT ITS COOL IM TIRED OK GOODNIGHT