stanley

it was a cloudy day in derry. the sky was gray and the wind blew very strongly. me and the rest of the losers were walking through the barrens. the rest of them trudged ahead, and i fell behind to walk by stan.

when i got to his side, he looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "shouldn't you be helping them?" he questioned. i shook my head. "well you aren't particularly helping them either, stan the man." i replied, taking his hand in mine. he smiled and cringed away simultaneously, but not dropping my hand. "remind me why i asked you out again?"

i gasped and hit his chest.

"stan, take it back!

he chuckled and gripped my hand tighter, slowing down so we would fall even farther behind the rest of our friends. we emerged from behind a rock and a gust of wind knocked me into my boyfriend. i grabbed handfuls of his jacket so i wouldn't fall, and his hands flew to my waist.

"are you ok babe?" he asked, grabbing my shoulder with one hand and keeping the other on my waist. he looked me in the eyes, and i swear i fell for him all over again.

i nodded and steadied myself, still clinging onto stan's arm.

we walked for five minutes before i felt stan looking at me. i glanced over at him to see him frowning. before i could say a word, he slipped his jacket off his shoulders and wrapped it around mine. i took in the familiar scent of the fabric and sighed contentedly. he was my home.

we slightly caught up with the losers, who were now standing at the entry way to the sewers. while they were arguing, stan moved so he was standing across from me. he closed the distance between us rather fast and leaned in.

he kissed me like he was hungry. i felt his nose bump my red, wind-bitten one. "mmm," i hummed into the kiss. he pulled me even closer and held me tightly.

"HEY! SCRAM!" eddie screeched, racing towards us and flailing his arms. "NO STDS IN MY FRIENDS, THANKS."