wyatt

"shit shit sHIT!" i yelled angrily, throwing the controller on the ground. wyatt laughed, and i whipped my head around fast, pointing at him. "shut the fuck up, noodlehead," i spit. he blinked before laughing again. "y/n, you know that you're smaller than me, and when you get angry, it's cute. honestly."

i growled and picked the controller up again. "rematch, bitch," i insisted, "do it or else you're a fuckin pussy." i sat back onto his bed and groaned.

he sighed and crawled behind me, wrapping his arms around me so his hands could reach the controller as well. "hey, look, let me help you babe. then we can rematch," he whispered into my ear, and i got goosebumps. he pulled me into his lap and we started playing.

he taught me how to do it, along with his little tips and tricks. i got really into it and started fidgeting and shifting around. wyatt tensed up, but i didn't notice until he grasped my wrist and moaned my name. i just turned around and winked and kept playing.

after five minutes, wy had enough. he paused the game and picked me up off of his lap and laid me on the bed. he smirked and gave me a playful glare. "you didn't listen to me, and now you've gotta pay." he sat on top of me and began tickling my stomach.

i began gasping for breath and nonstop giggling. i squirmed and tried to get away, but like wyatt had said earlier, i was tiny compared to him. he easily held me down, and if i got even close to escaping, he'd put his entire weight on me.

a smile was plastered on wyatt's face as he eventually started to slow down before stopping completely. i grinned up at him and shot him another wink. he just rolled his eyes and picked me up, switching us roles, so now i was on top of him.

exhausted, i rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, matching my breathing with his own. he began to play with my hair, humming softly. suddenly, i got up, causing him to frown. "what about the rematch?!"

he just shook his head and turned the tv off, pulling me back onto him and wrapping his arms around my waist. i sighed contentedly and he kissed my nose.