prologue

HER BAD DREAM

She turned in her sleep anxiously, completely drenched in her own sweat... "No please..I will not do this again please" She started screaming in her sleep and suddenly woke up. She sat on her bed in the dark room. She hugged her knees knowing she had that same nightmare again that she has been having for the past four years. She turned on her side table lamp and slowly got out of the bed. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water completely ignoring the fact that he clothes were wet with her sweat. She was used to it by now..her life was nothing but a complete nightmare.
She stood by the kitchen counter tears streaming down her cheeks. She changed her astitva because of one person..her life turned upside down..Everyday she lived in fear because of him...She didn't know how long she had before her lie and her nightmare catches up to her...there has been always a fear that one day she will back to the same place again...the thought of him makes her whole body quiver with fear and cold...she looked out the window at the stars searching for something that she herself didn't know of..maybe hope...
She puts the glass down in the sink and starts heading back to her bedroom again after making sure that all windows and every door was sealed shut. She takes her sleeping pills again in an attempt to finally sleep in peace even if it is for couple of hours until her nightmares come again.