Chapter 6 ~Call It Something Different~

A/N: I'll be honest. This chapter is extremely uneventful. But I don't care- YOLO. Next chapters will be fun :) I got to my Father's beach house tomorrow so, I'll be writing a lot on the plane whilst i'm in FIRST CLASS. NBD. Anyways. Enjoy.

-----------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

Morning came way too fast. It felt like as soon as my head hit the pillow, my alarm was going off flashing 4:00 AM at my face- along with a high pitched beeping noise.

I rolled over and hit the snooze button with a moan, rubbing my eyes open in the dark room. The warmth of the fluffy white couch begged me to stay. But, I knew if I was going to accomplish anything this morning, I needed coffee- meaning I had to get up. With my muscles still waking up, I managed to hoist myself off the couch and make my way into the kitchen of the penthouse. The blinking timer on the oven was the only thing lighting up the room, so I felt the walls for some kind of light switch. I found a small one that hung over the sink, and flicked it on. The beam of light was just the right amount for my adjusting eyes. It was only a matter of seconds until I found the coffee maker and started a pot. Light filtered to the hall and into the other rooms, so I strolled to the first doorway to see who was up.

The tall white walls of the room reflected some of the light, giving the living room a low glow. My eyes drifted to a tan, bare shoulder and messy blonde hair. I already knew it was Hallie, but found myself just standing there- staring at her. Time passed and the coffee pot beeped, announcing it was ready. This startled me, and also woke up the sleeping girl in my bed as well.

Hallie jolted awake and took a moment to sit up. She let down the remaining hair that had stayed up in her hair tie. and pulled up the bit of her shirt that had fallen off her shoulder. I still remained in that doorway, leaning on the frame. Brisk, energetic steps sounded down the hall making it evident Louis was awake.

"Morning!" he said cheerily, patting my bum and continuing by. I grinned sleepily at him as he strolled into the kitchen, then turned my gaze back to her.

Hallie turned her head towards the doorway, holding the green duvet close to her. She had a confused look on her face- trying to remember where she was until she regained memory. Hallie's eyes met mine until her gaze fell to my shirtless physique. I smirked at the blonde once her stare rose back to my eyes.

"Good morning, love." I cooed with a warm smile, stretching my toned stomach, and arms. I was going to mess with her head, I had already decided. Hallie posed herself to be a hard-to-get kind of girl. My favorite type. But I knew it wouldn't last. I always get bored with whoever I date, or start talking to; This would be over quick. That's what I figured.

You might think this is the part where I explain my life story, how one girl broke my heart, and turned me into a womanizer who doesn't feel anything and covers his deepest, truest emotions by being a conceited asshole- along with more rubbish like that. Truth is, I'm just living the life I was given. I believe it is the American term 'YOLO', referring to the matter of the fact that 'You Only Live Once'? Well, I've taken that concept. Why would I ever want to waste my time being doe-eyed with some girl- when I can be partying, recording, and doing what I do? Exactly. No dramatic back story here.

She stood up on the bed, wrapping the blanket around her petite frame and stepped off the bed onto the hardwood floor.

"Hi." her voice was scratchy, still waking up. But with that, she walked right passed me without a second glance. I trailed after her into the kitchen.

Louis sat at the counter on his laptop, wearing a beanie, t-shirt, sweatpants, and glasses. He sipped a cup of coffee, checking his email.

"Coffee?" I asked Hallie, turning towards her. She had the blanket wrapped tightly around her, and took a seat on one of the kitchen stools.