Chapter 4-Deadmen Tell No Tales

"This information is most interesting," said Orochimaru, as he read over the report of the Sandaime Tsuchikage being assassinated in his office several days ago, and right in front of the man's own Granddaughter no less.

If the simple fact everyone in Iwa had collapsed on the ground from the invisible weight that hit moments earlier, the woman would have been charged with treason in assisting in the old man's death. It was also interesting how the two Jinchuriki that members of the Akatsuki were after had been missing before then had come to light and made the snake Sannin curious as to where they had gone. It wasn't that he likedJinchuriki, as the Kyuubi Jinchuriki had given him more then enough trouble before Tsunade had surprised him in killing the brat, and the last thing Orochimaru wanted was to deal with two of them with the combined strength to equal the Kyuubi's tailed strength.

"It is indeed Orochimaru-sama. From what intelligence we can gather, two members of the Akatsuki, Sasori of the Red Sands, and Deidara formerly of Iwa were killed while in Suna going after the Kazekage. Apparently, this Ulquiorra Schiffer is a man that has a blank look on his face that rivals Uchiha Itachi, and wields what many consider to be 'unnatural powers' on account of him apparently being the source of that invisible weight that hit Iwa," said Kabuto seeing Orochimaru smile an evil smile at the prospect of a new body to call his own.

"I want this Ulquiorra Schiffer recruited to our side Kabuto. At least, for the moment he will be recruited, and then later I will turn him into my new body," said Orochimaru, as he saw the possibilities with this man's body, and wanted to use it to bring the Elemental Countries to their knees.

"I'll have teams prepared to find him Orochimaru-sama," said Kabuto before the feeling an incredible weight hit him with enough force to hit face first into the ground.

Orochimaru was no better though he had at least fallen to his knees first before the face hit the ground.

Explosions rocked the base, screams of pain, agony, and death echoed throughout the underground passageways that got closer with each passing second. With each second, the weight got heavier, the pressure got thicker, and the source of it got closer to the two Shinobi formerly of the Leaf. A blast of green energy removed the nearby wall, as the individual responsible for it entered the room, and looked down at the two Shinobi.

"Given your level of intelligence, I thought you would have moved on from this country after the Leaf learned of your base's general location three years ago, and lost the chance to grab Uchiha Sasuke. It seems I overestimated you. I confess, that the level of stupidity shown here by you is simply...disappointing to me. I honestly wished you weren't here, in this base of yours, and that I would have to actually work harder if only for another day in finding you," said Ulquiorra Schiffer, as he looked from Kabuto to Orochimaru, and just closed his eyes for a second to indicate his disappointment to them since he didn't know how to sigh.

It just wasn't in him to show emotions regarding such things.

Not yet anyway.

"You're not human," said Kabuto finding his body healing ability was the only thing keeping him alive right now.

"No. I'm not. I'm no more human then Sasori of the Red Sands was after he became a living puppet," said Ulquiorra turning from Orochimaru to Kabuto, as the Medic Nin's body was constantly breaking, and healing from moving under his spiritual pressure.

"Then what are you?" said Orochimaru, as he was finding himself more tolerable of it, and was able to stand on his knees.

"Despair," said Ulquiorra before bringing his foot down on Kabuto's skull and crushed it with ease so all that was left was a blood stain.