Chapter 7-Cloud Nine

Ulquiorra knew by the tensing of the Kumo Shinobi at the gate of the village, they knew just who he was, and the two Jinchuriki behind him. The mere sight of his presence more then likely made the two gate guards shake in their combat boots, but the two Jinchuriki with the combined tail strength of Kyuubi no doubt made them soil their pants, and were fearful of what the three would do to the village.

"I'm here to seek an audience with your Raikage," said Ulquiorra simply while stopping at the gate entrance with the two guards shaking though one nodded and quickly left to get their village leader.

5 Minutes Later...

"So you're the infamous Ulquiorra Schiffer, huh? The slayer of high ranked Shinobi? By your reputation, I was expecting someone with more build in muscle, and not someone with a twig body," said the Raikage, who was exact opposite in everyway physically to Ulquiorra, and didn't look too impressed.

Where Ulquiorra was of average height? The Raikage was tall. Where Ulquiorra was lean and slightly skinny? The Raikage had enough muscle mass to take down mountains. Skin color? Ulquiorra was pale and the Raikage a well tanned brown.

"Same to you Raikage of Kumo. Given your reputation I heard when coming over here, I was expecting someone...stronger," said Ulquiorra seeing the Raikage looking pissed at that statement.

"You got a lot of guts and some balls to say that to me punk. Even the eight-tails knows not to do that after I took off one of its horns in battle before he was sealed into my little brother," said the Raikage seeing Ulquiorra raise an eyebrow.

"While that is impressive for a human given how strong such creatures are, its not enough to make me think twice about killing you right here, and the village should I wish it," said Ulquiorra seeing the Raikage still having an angry look on his face.

"How do I know you're not going to do that now?" said the Raikage simply.

"If I had wanted to kill you and wipe out Kumo...this conversation would not have lasted this long," said Ulquiorra seeing Killer Bee and Nii Yugito appeared behind him ready to defend their Raikage.

"Like you did with the Tsuchikage in Iwa and then Rice Country after killing Orochimaru of the Sannin and Kabuto?" said the Raikage seeing Ulquiorra nod.

"Exactly. Also, on the way here, I killed Uchiha Itachi, Hoshigaki Kisame, Kakuzu, and Hidan of the Akatsuki organization. I believe they were on their way here for those two," said Ulquiorra seeing the shock on their faces.

"Do you have proof of their deaths?" said the Raikage seeing Ulquiorra nod.

"We saw it happen," said Han with Roshi nodding.

"That and I have two of four Akatsuki rings for proof of the act. I gave Uchiha Sasuke his brother's ring to further bring him despair. Only fitting considering how through him did I lose my heart," said Ulquiorra seeing Nii Yugito go a little green at that.

"Would you like to collect the bounty on them? If you do, I need some form of proof for the Uchiha's death, and something concrete for the other one," said the Raikage seeing Ulquiorra nod and motion for Han to step forward with a sealing scroll.

"Will the Uchiha's head suffice? Along with Hidan's broken scythe? I also wish to collect on the bounty for Orochimaru and his assistant Kabuto using the man's sword as proof," said Ulquiorra before revealing the Kusanagi blade to them while Roshi held up Hidan's broken weapon.

"This...This will do. Most definitely," said the Raikage seeing the head of Uchiha Itachi.

"I also wish to discuss a possible alliance with you for dealing with the other remaining Akatsuki members. They will come for your brother, the blonde one next to him, Han, Roshi, and the others for their master plan. We cannot allow such a thing to happen," said Ulquiorra seeing the Raikage look at him with a calculating gaze and then turned to let them in.