My strange life

My name is Tabithia. Tabithia Travers, to be precise. I look like a normal white chick, long brown hair, kinda short, but I am weird. ALL kinds of weird.

First off, my eyes are brown. Oh, that's natural, you say? Well if you look at the long enough (5 seconds, to be exact), you an see that they are yellow and dark orange. Not so natural now, huh?

Second of all, I have a... "unique" personnality. Most girls like nail polish, instagram, starbucks, blah blah blah, but I have VERY different taste in things. I love video games, dressing up as fictionnal characters, youtube (earth's paradise) but most of all, I love helping. I can't say no. It's pretty mucht one of the only things I cannot do. Well........... Correction. I cannot:

- Watch horror movies alone

- Listen to french country

- Stand discusting mouth noises

- Sing in public

- Play music in puplic

- Put my feet behind my head (oh wait, I can! Yeah, I'm THAT weird.)

My BFFAAFLADS (Best Friend Forever And After For Life And Directionner Sister), Autumn, is pretty much as stoopid as I am (lolz). But seriously, she is just the kind of best friend I need. She is funny, kind, caring, (but sometimes a little bossy, but if you say that to her, she'll smack you across the face. No kidding. I speek from experience.) She likes who I am and doesn't want me to change in any ways. (exept for that one time that I forced her to listen to skrillex for an hour non-stop)

But to doctors, I'm a different kind of strange. I have a "problem", like they say. But I dissagree. I say that it's a gift. Well... A Big part of it.

I see things, hear voices and interact with people that don't exist.

Yeah, you read right. My parents noticed when I eight. I was having a complete discution with "my imaginary friends". My parenst got worried, I guess. So since then, I go to the doctor and therapist once every two weeks.

They creep the hell out of me.

The souless, like I like to call them, are all nice. Well.... All exept one. I call her the devil. She orders my body to make me do things. Once, she almost made me open the car door while we wer on a high way. But the souless help me fight it. They confort me. They love me.

And I love them as much.

Mostly one in specific.