So-So-Summer

When I came back home, I was happy, but very depressed. My parents were getting worried, but I told them it had nothing to do with my mental health. I went to my room, and went to sleep. The next week, I was still as depressed. I sometimes had fight with my parents (I may have a "condition", like they say, but I'm still a teenager.) and I cried. When I cried, I wanted to let go of everything. My friends, my family, even my own life. But my souless helped me. All the time. Once, it got so bad, I even helped myself! Well, more like One Direction did. I thought: "girl, if you abandon now, guess who you're not going to see. " I then looked at my poster of my favorite band and stoped crying.

I still don't get why he did that. Mael obviously saw me at the dance, and he even knew I had a crush on him! I should of just saved the money for the pink rose to buy a bag of salt-and-vinegar chips. My new moto: "cute boys are only there to break you hearts". That's why I'm terrified Elkin will one day won't love me as much as I love him. He tells me to never worry about it, but the devil (who I recently found out that her name is Zizania) forces me too.

When the day of the concert finaly came, I had never been as exited in my life. Since I wanted a break of my parents, I decoded to go with Autumn's mother and aunt. And to be honest, they wer exited aswell. We drove about 5 hours until we arrived to (), our final destination before the concert.

As I got out of the car, I saw Fimy, sitting on the ground, day-dreaming. My arms full of bags and luggage, I told her in my head: "You know, these bags are heavy. You're strong. Hint hint: HELP ME." She acted like she didn't hear me. I rolled my eyes. She was probably thinking about her ULTIMATE crush, Marshall-Lee. "If you help me, I'll invent a fanction of you and Marshall...." I thought. Her eyes quickly turned to look at me with an incredible amout of passion. "YES YES YES YES YEEES!" She yelped as she took control of my mind and body.

STOP!!! You must know this information: When a souless takes over, I still have little control. My arms don't get more buffed, my mind just belive that they are. It's a little thing called: "self confidence".

Anywho, she took control of my body. A giant smile and dreamy eyes wer then stuck on my face. Autumn's aunt noticed and smiled. " Already dreamin' about them, aren't you!" she joked. Fimy wasn't quite sure who she was talking about. "Idiot, it's one direction!" I think to Fimy, who immediatly "oooooooh..." 'ed in front of Au's aunt. I mentaly facepalmed as Fimy continued:

"Yeah. TOTALY dreaming. Love them so, so much! Yup! Hehehe!"

"Why... Just, why....." I thought, trying not to laugh.

Weirded out, Au's aunt turned her back on me and walked away. "ok, weirdo!" she joked.

7 pm. The concert's hour. My heart was beating so hard, eyes we're flowing out of my eyes. Next to me was Autumn, scared I might faint, ready to catch me. Joy, passion, pain and exitement, all those feelings bumping into eatchother in my mind. It was ACTUALY real! I looked around and saw all my screaming fellow directioners. Yup, pretty sure it was real.

After an hour of mostly singing, screaming and crying, the concert was over. "how?! How could it be over already?! " I shouted to my best friend. I wiped my tears away and walk towards the exit, when Au's mom and aunt stoped us.

"Hey hey hey, where are you going?" Her aunt asked. "Uh... outside the stadium like these guys are yelling us to go?" I said, talking about the guards all around us.

"Why go outside when you can go back in? she teased us. "What?! Huh?!"

I looked at Autumn, who was obviously as clueless as me. Her mom then held out two backstage tickets. We both screamed our lungs out and huged eatchother and jumped up and down and up and down. But, strangely, Au's mom took her arm and said "Come on, I need to... Buy you a souvenir." She then talks to her sister. "Can you bring her to the bathroom?" She said, talking about me.

They both nod as we part away in separate directions.

" Why can't I-... " I tried to ask her, still shaking. "She has something to say to Autumn, it won't take too long" she said as we both headed for the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later, we met up near the backstage area. Autumn was crying, I didn't really know why. "Perhaps the emotions of meeting them is finaly coming up to her..." Laira thought. I subcontiously nodded, then realised I looked stupid nodding to myself. I hugged Au very tightly, and by suprise, she hugged back (a very rare phenomenon). "Are you okay?..." I whispered in her ear. She looked at her mother, then back at me. She forced a smile then nodded, seperating us from the hug. "weird... " I thought. "Let's just get going, okay?" Au's aunt suggested.

We did as told. The emotion was building up as I was trying not to cry, although, I felt drained from tears from the concert. We walked throught the doors to reveal the boys, in a different outfit (probably because of the sweat and other mansly fluids......... Moving on.). Autumn and I gasped, both speachless of th view, as they smiled and welcomed us.

"So, who do we have the honour to meet?" Louis asked with his gorgeous accent.

"Tabithia... Tabithia Travers...." I answered with a shaky voice, slowly calming down.

Autumn just couldn't speak. She was staring at the boys, overloaded with emotions. I laughed at her. "and that's Autumn!" I said.

Au snapped out of it and looked at me. I wasn't sure if she was sad, frustrated of emotional. She walked up to Harry ever so shyly and I looked at her, eyes full of questions. She whispered something in his ear and Harry looked at me a little sadly. He got up and hugged me tightly. I was so astonished, I couldn't say a word. I looked at Au, but she was whispering to the other boys. Before I could say a word, all thee boys joined into the hug, Louis bringing Autumn with him. I started crying a bit, not believing this was happening. They backed away and looked at me. "You know, you're a pretty lucky girl." Harry said with a smile. I nodded and whipped my tears with a chuckle.

And yada yada yada happened, autographs, more tears, talking about really not important stuff. Before we knew it, it was time to leave. As I was about to exit the door, I handed them a note. "What's this?" Liam asked as Zayn took it in his hands. "A thank you....... For everything..."

It was strange. It felt like it wasn't mW who said that, nor one souless in particular. It was like..... All of them, in unison. I smiled at them softly, and they smiled back. I left the room to join Autumn, who was, yet again, on the verge of tears.

We went back to the hotel, with Au's mom and aunt getting tortured by our yapping, talking about how how incredibly hot the boys we're.

Once in bed, Au looked at me in the eyes. "What did you give them?......" She asked. "As long as you don't tell me what you told them, I won't tell you what was in the letter." She shut her mouth and looked down. "You have your secret, I have mine......" I whispered before falling into a heavy slumber.