chapter 1

I'm going to make this story for females but any gender can read it too

(y/w/n)= your warrior name
(f/c)= fur color
(Y/k/n)= your kit name
(e/c)= eye color
(s/n)= sibling name
(f/n)= friend name
(f/c)= favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were out hunting for (f/n) because she/he was to sick to hunt for her/his self when you spotted a mouse you dropped into a hunters crouch being careful not to scare it off, you unsheathed your claws and pounced on the mouse digging your claws into its flesh then you bit it's neck killing, instantly.

You picked it up, heading back to thunderclan but then heard a crack, your ear twitched and you turned around, the stench of another cat filled your nose. "Whose there!!" You shouted but heard nothing. "Show yourself!!" You shouted again but this time a black and white tom with battle scars all over his body came out.

"What are you doing on thunderclan territory!?" You snapped angrily, the nerve this cat had to even step a paw on Thunderclan territory.

"Feisty one ehh Scourge will love you." The tom said. "Who are you?!!" You snapped again getting angrier.

"the names Bone, bloodclan warrior." the tom, Bone stated. Your eyes widened when he mentioned bloodclan, it is said that the leader of bloodclan is the most feared cat. Panic flooded throughout your body.

" W-what do you want from me?" You questioned, nervous of what the answer would be.

"That is none of your business" He said, letting out a creepy giggle that made your anxiety spike, the fur on your back rose and you began to think of things like what would they do to me if I go and what if they kill me so you thought to ran back to your clan, but you needed to distract him.

"Who is that behind you!?" You said in your most panicked voice you could muster, when he turned around to see who was there, you jolted up and ran as fast as you could, you could hear Bones paws hit the ground chasing after you, he was extremely close and about to jump on you when you ran straight into Thunderclan, Bone skidded to a halt.

(S/n) and a few others seen Bone and ran towards him "What are you doing on thunderclan territory?!!" (S/n) yelled loudly then soon Firestar, our leader went up to Bone.

"If you don't leave now, you won't make it out alive, and I doubt Starclan would want you." He hissed out, his ears flattened to his head, surprisingly Bone didn't seem affected at all.

"Fine but if that she-cat doesn't come with me then we will attack Thunderclan and don't think about killing me because if Scourge finds out, he'll kill you." Bone said, you can here the pride in his voice as he spoke. Firestar looked at you.

"You don't have to go." He said "No I will go for the safety of Thunderclan cats." You said looking at Bone.

"lets go." Bone demanded with a monotone voice, you were forced to leave before you could say goodbye, when you walked up to Bone, he grabbed you by your scruff.

"I can walk on my own ya know." You said sassily

"Yah, well I don't trust you." He replied, muffled by your fur.

Yay I'm done with the first chapter honestly this is my first time writing a warrior cats story