Part two

"Mmmm how old are you?" I asked the man.

"Old enough for you to still get my whistle wet" he said.

"Knock it off with the corny ass jokes" I said.

"Corny?" He said

"Yes! Corny! Lame! Wack!" I yelled.

"Well I'm 63" he said.

I took a sip of my cranberry juice and got up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Sir your money looks very nice but I don't wanna be the death of you. You have a nice day." I said walking off.

I walked back out to where everyone else was.

I laid my towel out on the sand and let the sun feed on my skin.

I seen guys were checking me out. I even felt them checking me out even when I wasn't looking.

It ain't like nobody gotta tell me because I know I'm the shit.

These boys nor men cannot handle nor tame me. I'm a tough nut to crack.

I have sex with you and get your money. There's something I promised myself not to do before I decided doing what I do.

The 3 "no no's"
-don't let them fuck raw
-don't meet any of his family members.
-( THE MOST IMPORTANT ) don't fall in love.

Although Rowe is my favorite I know I can't be with him because he got a girlfriend.

That's not my problem tho because he owe her loyalty not me.

Besides she's always working so I just give him what he needs when she's not there to do that for him.

I was raised to have tough skin.
I used to get my ass beat by my mom every time I made a mistake at doing something. That's why I throw this ass to get what I need. It's only right.

On top of that I love Miami! The weather is beautiful and the people out here are so free.

The girls walk around with no bra on at the beach. That's how free it is around here and I love it.

After a long day at the beach and giving 6 guys my number, I finally came back to my paradise I call home.

I showered. Then put on some sexy lingerie. I lit candles and put rose pedals down on the floor.

No I'm not in love but a bitch gotta get her money somehow. So if I gotta be romantic to get it then that's wtf Ima do!

*buzz*

I heard Rowe buzzing the buzzer at my door.
I strutted to the door to open it.
"Hey gorgeous" he said.
"Hey daddy" I said.

Me and him started kissing.

I pushed him on the couch and got on top of him.

"Money first." I said.
He smiled and reach in his pocket and gave it to me.

I grabbed it and put it on my table.

It looked like it was about over $4000 in the package.

I slowly eased down on him and started unbuckling his pants.
He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

*BOOM BOOM*

"Who tf is that beating on my door????" I said getting up.

"ROWEEEE! I know you in there!!!!!! I followed you here! You cheating bastard open up the fucking door!!!!!" She screamed from outside my door.