Part 14

I covered my own mouth shocked at myself for calling Rowe by another mans name.
"Look Rowe I can explain." I said
"Explain??? You fucking off now?" He asked.

"Tf you mean? You have a WHOLE bitch!!!!" I yelled.

"Yea but you know about my girlfriend." He yelled.

He did have a point but shit I wasn't  fuckin Darnell. He's a mfn celebrity of course Ima have a crush on him but still his name is common so more than likely Rowe gone think I'm fuckin a guy name Darnell.

"Look Rowe, just go." I said pulling my pants back up.

"Ian going no fucking where until I get a mfn explanation to this shit." He yelled in my face.

"First off get tf out of my face!" I screamed!

"Naw because you got me fucked up Stay!!! That pussy is MINES and ONLY MINES!!!!" He yelled.

"Wow!!! You think you can have your cake and eat it too huh? I'm a dumbass for even still fuckin with you still knowing that you have a girlfriend." I yelled.

"Like I said that my pussy and you not sharing it with NOBODY!" He got in my face.

"I'm grown asf, and I'm not about to argue with you about shit! Now get out!!!!!" I screamed.

"I'm not going nowhere!" He said.

"I will call the police right now!!!!" I screamed out.

He looked at me and frowned up.
He grabbed his keys and phone and headed to the door.

"Yea... I'll be back" he said about to go out the door.

"No tf you ain't" I yelled.

"Shut tf up" he said heading out the door.

"YOU STFU BITCH!" I yelled.

Rowe turned around and step back in my condo and shut the door and locked it.

He walked up to me and *SLAMMM*

He slapped me in my face and I slammed to the floor.

"WATCH WHO TF YOU CALLING A BITCH!!!!" He yelled in my face.

I was trying to get up as my face was burning and he grabbed my neck.

"Stay right there" he said.

I was so scared. He was so strong. I  couldn't make a run for it because he was holding me by my neck to the floor. I could see out of my left eye at the moment because he slapped me on the left of my face.

He started unbuckling his pants.

"Suck my dick" he said as he gripped my neck tighter.

I started sucking his dick. He began moaning. I started slurping on it. I felt his hand slowly leaving my neck because me giving him head made him weak.

"Mmmmm baby" he moaned.

"You like that?" I said continuing to suck.

"Hell yea" he moaned.

"I wanna try this trick on your dick" I said as I continued to suck.

"Try it, try it." He moaned.

Here we go......

"OUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rowe screamed out crying.