Part 18

...the next morning I woke up to Darnell laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist.
The sun was shinning thru my windows. It made my room look so beautiful. And Darnell was just the icing on the cake.

I turned over and looked at him while he was sleep. He was so sexy.  He was so beautiful sleeping.
He was just so good to be true in my eyes.

His shoulders where muscular and he had a tight six pack.

I started rubbing on his body while he laid there asleep. As I was rubbing his body he opened his eyes. He looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning." He said
"Goodmorning" I said.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.
"Great. And you?" I asked

"Mannnnnnn amazing." He said laying there rubbing my inner thighs.

I smiled and started to get wet all over again.

I was so caught up in me and Darnell moment that I forgot Teddy was here.

"I'll be right back" I said.

"Okay" He said getting up headed to my bedroom bathroom.

I walked out of my bedroom and before I knew it i seen Teddy in the living room watching lifetime.

"Goodmorning" I said to teddy

"Mhmmmmm with yo fast ass" Teddy said laughing.

"Omggggg chill" I said laughing.

"I knew it! Did you use protection?" He asked.

"Of course bihh" I said

"So girl how was it?" He asked.

"Bihhh whisper he's in the other room and it was so goooood" I said whispering.

Teddy started smiling at me.

And we both laughed

"Are you still going to work again?"I asked.

"I don't know Stay, after Rowe did what he did I'm too embarrassed to go back." Teddy said.

"Look teddy I'm am so sorry he did that to you. I know it is my fault. I broke up with Rowe and I don't think he understands that we are really over on top of that he has a WHOLE woman at home so I don't even see why he's bothering you over me." I said whispering so Darnell wouldn't hear me and Teddy's conversation.

"Your right it is your fault!" Teddy said

"I'm so sorry Teddy please forgive me" I said sadly

"Bitch you ain't gotta apologize. You cannot apologize for having good pussy" He said laughing.

I burst out with laughter.

"That's beside the point. He put his hands on you and his bitch ass is wrong for that" I said.

"Girl im not worried about Rowe. Ima go back to work tomorrow..he gone get what he deserves besides You my bihh so Ima still be here for you no matter how many times he tries to beat my ass." Teddy said

I gave teddy a huge hug.

Darnell came out the room.

"Wassup" He said to me and teddy.

We spoke back.

"Well y'all I'm about to head home. Thank you So much stay and nice meeting you Darnell man." Teddy said shaking Darnell hand and hugging me.

"Alright man you be safe out there" Darnell said.

"Thanks man. Love you Stay" Teddy said as I walked him to the door.

"I love you too and you call me if you need anything" I said

"I will boo" Teddy said hugging me again and headed out the door.

I locked the door and smiled at Darnell.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes. But I was thinking maybe we should both cook together." Darnell said.

"Okay" I smiled

We both went to my kitchen and started cooking.

We even had a mini food fight.
Laughter and all, we enjoyed each other's company.

We sat down at the table and started to eat our breakfast.

"Man I haven't had this much fun in a long time" He said

"Why?" I said biting into my bacon.

"Being r&b's heart throb can take away your whole life. They make me a symbol as this sexy man who love all the ladies, now don't get me wrong I love all my fans but sometime I just want to have fun. I get tired of being too serious I just need to be free." He said.

"Wow I never thought of it that way" I said.

"Yea people think being a celebrities is the best but it ain't. Some shit always get outta hand" he said.

"Well I'm glad that I am apart of the fun that you are having" I said smiling.

"Your so beautiful. I feel like this moment is so unreal."  He said smiling.

"Thank you and it isn't unreal it's real life." I said smiling.

*knock knock*

My heart start pounding.

I was scared to answer the door.

"Ima go grab some more bacon baby and let you answer the door" He said kissing me and walking to the kitchen.

"Okay" I smiled.

I nervously walked to the door and opened it but kept my chain on the door.

I opened the door....

"Mom.... what are you doing here?" I said.